Your Band Line Up?

stonegunner

I've seen this thread 200 times it seems

Axl

Bucket.

Fortus

Tommy I guess

Brain

Edit: I thought you said apart from the original line up and then I went back and reread your post and you've included original members so I guess I'd include as many as the originals as possible.

But it Just wouldnt work or b fair to the original guys to take them on as hired hands to play with guys that had nothing to do with the makings of classic gnr. But 1987>1991>1993>1994>2002>2006>2010+

It just gets worse with every lineup change. There were some decent line ups post uyi era gnr, but never as good as the previous.

Bucket is no slash. Just like bumble is no bucket. Just like dj is no robin. Etc etc.

Edited by drtydane

I've seen this thread 200 times it seems

Axl

Bucket.

Fortus

Tommy I guess

Brain

Edit: I thought you said apart from the original line up and then I went back and reread your post and you've included original members so I guess I'd include as many as the originals as possible.

But it Just wouldnt work or b fair to the original guys to take them on as hired hands to play with guys that had nothing to do with the makings of classic gnr. But 1987>1991>1993>1994>2002>2006>2010+

It just gets worse with every lineup change. There were some decent line ups post uyi era gnr, but never as good as the previous.

Bucket is no slash. Just like bumble is no bucket. Just like dj is no robin. Etc etc.

Sorry what i meant by "Apart from the original line up" was trying to stop people just saying "Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven".

AFD with Adler being only 75% fucked up. Seriously now, every other answer is highly questionable.

...with exception of Jim Morrison recriting poetry while Jimi Hendrix provides occasional moody bass line here and there. < - Even if this happened in boring real world involving skeltons that really don't..do anything, it'd be more lively and true to memory of GNR than Las Vegas house band - ending name 'GNR ' got.

Edited by LTD

Axl

Finck

Bucket

Izzy

Tommy

Brain

I say Finck over Slash just because I want/ would love to hear what else Axl and Finck wrote together. If I've heard it all then I would replace Finck with Slash

Im pretty invested in the 97' on era of the band. Ive chewed the cud of appetite/illusions for as long as you can,,