BANNER COMPETITION INSIDE - Design a new banner with the old, new or both bands

CoolRanchDressing

Flash should be the way to go with menus and submenus designed in.

Flash is fucking horrible! I hate sites with all that pop-up crap.

Pop up crap? A flash banner could be just as simple as any other banner.

I just like websites that are as simple as possible. :shrugs:

Flash should be the way to go with menus and submenus designed in.

Flash is fucking horrible! I hate sites with all that pop-up crap.

Pop up crap? A flash banner could be just as simple as any other banner.

I just like websites that are as simple as possible. :shrugs:

Get a decent computer and get off of dial up. :shrugs:

If you are going to have Slash on the same banner has Dj Ashba, then have the old line up on the far left and have the new line up on the far, far, farrrrrrr right. Don't try mix up history. Trying to mix them into some fucking family photo is purely offensive.

If you are going to have Slash on the same banner has Dj Ashba, then have the old line up on the far left and have the new line up on the far, far, farrrrrrr right. Don't try mix up history. Trying to mix them into some fucking family photo is purely offensive.

I agree. those fucking junkies should never be near the new and better line up :)

I agree. those fucking junkies should never be near the new and better line up :)

Let's make a deal. The junkies stay away from the current lineup and the current lineup stays away from the junkies' music. Sound good? :)

Let's make a deal. The junkies stay away from the current lineup and the current lineup stays away from the junkies' music. Sound good? :)

If Axl would get off his fat ass and record some new songs I'd be all for that.

Who are you name calling junkies?

We could randomize the banner displayed each time the page loaded, but I'm not going to stick a Flash banner or similar up there.

I'd prefer to just have one though, I'd have to see something special to convince me otherwise.

then instead of intermingling all the old and new members with only the new ones highlighted, you could try putting them in chronological order with Axl in the middle and see how that looks?

Who are you name calling junkies?

what ?