Friends

ManetsBR

I liked Friends. One of my top 3 sitcoms along with That 70s Show and Cheers

I come and go with Friends. Some times I love it and other times I think the writing was awful, but I like that you mentioned Cheers. That was on my mind as one of the best sitcoms when I clicked on the thread.

Really good sitcom. One of my favourites ever (whoever mentioned Cheers too, I totally agree).

I think the secret was in the characters, all of them were really well-defined and the different features of all of them fit amazingly good with the rest. Even the secondary characters such as Gunther and Janice where well thought and defined.

I understand that people who only watched an episode here and there, without following the plot, think it wasn't that good because you gotta know the inner stories to get into it.

I think good humour isn't only in evident jokes, it's the whole atmosphere of the show what makes a good show and Friends kept a smile in my face during the 20 something minutes every episode was on.

And yes, they were on a break.

Really good sitcom. One of my favourites ever (whoever mentioned Cheers too, I totally agree).

I think the secret was in the characters, all of them were really well-defined and the different features of all of them fit amazingly good with the rest. Even the secondary characters such as Gunther and Janice where well thought and defined.

I understand that people who only watched an episode here and there, without following the plot, think it wasn't that good because you gotta know the inner stories to get into it.

I think good humour isn't only in evident jokes, it's the whole atmosphere of the show what makes a good show and Friends kept a smile in my face during the 20 something minutes every episode was on.

You're a Friends Fan?

nTDu9rz_zpsea2fa1aa.gif

You're a Friends Fan?

nTDu9rz_zpsea2fa1aa.gif

tumblr_mfpgnu6uYr1qjltvho1_500.jpg

Phoebe is the character that keeps me on the channel if I'm breezing by. One of my favorite lines of hers is very early in the series. Someone asks her to help them move and everyone takes turns giving their excuses why they can help and Phoebe replied "Oooh, I would but I just don't want to". I use that constantly in those type of situations.

Guest Len B'stard

got all 10 seasons on dvd, best antidepressant ever :awesomeface:

Yeah, right behind a 44 Magnum slug bursting through your temple and splattering your brains on the wall behind.

Phoebe is the character that keeps me on the channel if I'm breezing by. One of my favorite lines of hers is very early in the series. Someone asks her to help them move and everyone takes turns giving their excuses why they can help and Phoebe replied "Oooh, I would but I just don't want to". I use that constantly in those type of situations.

i like Phoebe. i know a girl, she's eccentric (and in this case it's an euphemism for crazy) Phoebe-style and acts exactly like her, except that in real life it's not funny and doesn't look pretty :)

got all 10 seasons on dvd, best antidepressant ever :awesomeface:

Yeah, right behind a 44 Magnum slug bursting through your temple and splattering your brains on the wall behind.

fine, Monica will clean up the mess :)

2ngecfs.jpg