Favorite movies that are so Bad they are good

Gia

- cupcake 2

- Kiss Meet the Phantoms of the Park (albeit, it is a tv film).

- Any of those Godfrey Ho films (those Ninja z-films with Richard Harrison which were cobbled together for one pence)

- Quite a few mid '60s Elvis films including the following masterpieces...

- Speedway (starring Bill Bixby, of Hulk fame, and Nancy Sinatra)

- Harum Scarum (Elvis in a turban as an arabian prince)

- Kissin' Cousins' (Elvis with a dead rabbit on his head).

Road House, Over the Top, Rocky IV. They Live, Showgirls, Sleepaway Camp 2, Barbarella, Myra Breckinridge, anything Russ Meyer and Ed Wood did, early John Waters, Warhol's Dracula and Frankenstein (I think both got the Criterion treatment), Texas Chainsaw with McConaughey & Zellweger in it, Krull, Zardoz, Reform School Girls, Dead Alive.

Sextette is incredibly bad. I'm sure Len's seen it because Moonie's in it.... The fact that it's a musical with a Mae West in her 80s, a James Bond is in it and Alice Cooper makes it awesomely bad. Dom DeLuise singing and tap dancing to a Beatles song.

There is a Canadian horror called The Rats aka Deadly Eyes (1982) which I love. Believe it or not but it was co-produced by Golden Harvest (remember, Harvest also produced Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles, i.e. they were producing American films during this era) and was directed by Robert 'Enter the Dragon' Clouse. It also has Scatman Crowthers in.

I do not know if it qualifies as 'so bad it is good' as it is quite good really. Just shlocky and cheesy.