Slash's lies (no one really knows for sure though)

Coma16

Yeah. He's a fat liar, fat mass murderer, fat child rapist, fat psychopath, a media whore and he couldn't write a decent riff to save his life . :lol:

/End thread

The Slash hate is these forums is just ridiculous. Now he's responsible for a drug addict dying… right… just because some guy says so in an interview and because the Axl nutters choose to believe whatever someone says about Slash. Lol… this is just ridiculous and hilarious. I took a long vacation from this place. I think I'm taking another one. See you when CD II comes out.

Edited by TombRaider

I thought this was the GnR Discussion and News section. But apparently it's the "Accuse Slash of being a liar, fraud, murderer and generally bad person" section. Getting tired of this shit.

I understand that all the Axl nutswingers have nothing better to do or discuss, but this is getting pathetic. Stop grasping for straws.

Edited by username

I thought this was the GnR Discussion and News section. But apparently it's the "Accuse Slash of being a liar, fraud, murderer and generally bad person" section. Getting tired of this shit.

I understand that all the Axl nutswingers have nothing better to do or discuss, but this is getting pathetic. Stop grasping for straws.

Need a tissue?

In other news Axl raped a woman in the arse. ....................................

Nope, no Slash in there
He took a piss in her arse.

Junkies are idiots and put themselves near death with their conduct. Todd died and Slash has simply being lucky to survive after dying three times plus the countless overdoses he would have had.

I wonder why the surviving jetboys never did anything about it. Some lying psycho kills their homeboy and their plan is to keep quiet and play along for twenty years? No wonder Todd was driven to off himself. What terrible friends. Maybe slash murdered Todd to teach them a lesson about friendship.

Edited by CoolRanchDressing

Sad story..very dissapointed in Slash. This could have been avoided. Slash was a junkie, yes he is a liar. Axl has reason to be upset with him, I don't see how you can deny that.

I've bashed Axl, but Slash is no better. Lying, the maniuplating too...it's all very old for me.

In other news Axl raped a woman in the arse. ....................................

Nope, no Slash in there

Thought it was Axl's ass Slash was in?

Hey off topic but we're sure Axl never experiemented with other men i.e. Slash after a quote like that right?

It must be weird being a Slash hater? Turn up to watch your favourite band play (nugnr) and all your favourite riffs and solos are Slash's haha! It is a bit like hating marmite yet eating it every day.

No kidding.

The worshippers are as obsessed with hating Slash as they are with loving Axl.

Their heads are actually going to explode if Axl ever makes-up with Slash. Mentally they won't be able to handle it. Everyday they wake up and chant their mantra........must hate slash, must hate slash, hating slash makes me a bigger Axl fan, must hate slash, must hate slash and maybe Beta will friend me on facebook, must hate slash, must hate slash........over and over and over again.