Next Nightrain Chat Guest: DJ Ashba

RussTCB

A Team Brazil vimeo....?

It's where they'll upload the Catcher In The Rye music video of course.

I wonder if Fernando's gameplan on getting us information is to have every GNR member do a Nightrain chat...ending with Axl. They're taking place about a month apart so we should hear from him in late May.

As long as they say something that matters. I don´t want more WTF? type of answers. If DJ and others give us those kind of answers the chats are pointless. Will they be allowed to tell us about new music or anything important?

Are you guys even fans for fuck sakes or just waiting for a chance to cupcake the current members?

Seems pathetic...

I'm fan of the old GnR Volcano :headbang:

Ok but that doesn't give you guys the right to act like infants towards the current lineup. (the most stable lineup in GNR history)

But someone being a bigger fan of the old lineup or God forbid Slash is reason enough for you, right?

Well considering they're dealing with Axl and Universal.... I'm pretty impressed with what Team Brazil have managed to pull off. After an absolutely terrible first year, things are looking up.

I still won't sign up until Axl does a chat or they announce presales for concerts.

A Team Brazil vimeo....?

I wonder if Fernando's gameplan on getting us information is to have every GNR member do a Nightrain chat...ending with Axl. They're taking place about a month apart so we should hear from him in late May.

Or ending with Atlas Shrugged, one chord at a time for each chat.

• Like 1

Assuming someone actually moderates it, I think trolling would be reasonably hard.

Having said that, I don't think I'll be watching this one.

If you have signed up and you´ve already paid you should watch. However if it´s all bullshit then leave

A Team Brazil vimeo....?

No.... July. Axl will be a few months late.

Edited by liers

In all seriousness how fucking hard could it be for Fernando and Beta to get Axl to do a chat for the fans? They live with him for fucks sake. This band is ridiculous.

Noone can get axl to do anything, either that or they're too afraid to push him.

Moderated is bad. Beta will probably be on the other end blocking anything that involves new music, axl, tours, dvd releases, or TB.

I can see it now. Everyone banned except one person.

Fan "Hi Dj, you're awesome."

DJ "Thanks you're #awesome too #fan"

DJ "Anyone else have anything to say?"

*Crickets*

It's an interesting idea that they might work through the members leading up to Axl. If they are going down that route then they really will have to deliver the goods as the paid up members won't be happy with it ending with Dizzy or Frank. As someone said though it gives them until May at the earliest to talk the big guy round.

Just to add...Axl probably doesn't know about this plan or the chats at this point.

I'm not a member so I don't know the rules..........but are people allowed to ask GnR questions? Like specific information about songs, where they are at with the new album, etc? Or are those questions off limits and you can only talk generic GnR questions and talk about his other lines of income that he likes to promote?

I'm not a member so I don't know the rules..........but are people allowed to ask GnR questions? Like specific information about songs, where they are at with the new album, etc? Or are those questions off limits and you can only talk generic GnR questions and talk about his other lines of income that he likes to promote?

People can ask whatever they want but being that this will likely be better moderated I'm sure some questions won't make it through. The only way we will get any real info is if it is part of their marketing plan. He'll likely bring up the 12 demos.

I'm hoping that they get a few if these under their belt and get a good system in place so Axl can eventually do one.

In all seriousness how fucking hard could it be for Fernando and Beta to get Axl to do a chat for the fans? They live with him for fucks sake. This band is ridiculous.

Probably have to get photos of every Nightrain member so they can scan for 'auras'...

Probably have to get photos of every Nightrain member so they can scan for 'auras'...

Hahaha