May 16th, 2014 - Columbus, OH - Rock on the Range

John Bonham

Down is kicking ass on the second stage. Then I have at least two hours to walk around before Gn'R during Staind. I drove six hours and got here at 5. I only have an interest in Living Colour, Down and Gn'R. This is a huge crowd.I hope everyone stays for Guns.

They better stay for Guns. They are the f'en headliner for this day. It would seem counterproductive for the booker of the festival to book them and advertise them and then people buy the tickets knowing that they are the headliner, but the crowd does not stay.

How big do you guys reckon the crowd will be? I checked the capacity size of this venue. it's about 30k, Is that right?

Down is kicking ass on the second stage. Then I have at least two hours to walk around before Gn'R during Staind. I drove six hours and got here at 5. I only have an interest in Living Colour, Down and Gn'R. This is a huge crowd.I hope everyone stays for Guns.

how's the weather? it's supposed to rain like a fuck very soon

Skid Row were a great band but Anselmo is a real metulz dude. Latest Down ep was amazing, there's some great stuff on it.

the Down eps are the best stuff Down's ever done...looking forward to the rest of them

It was sunny at 5 and about 60 degrees, now it's getting cold and will probably get down to 45 by Gn'R. All these people in shorts and t-shirts are about to freeze.

Pantera and Soundgarden opened for Skid Row in 92. I think Down might even still be managed by Snake from Skid Row.

Skid Row were a great band but Anselmo is a real metulz dude. Latest Down ep was amazing, there's some great stuff on it.

the Down eps are the best stuff Down's ever done...looking forward to the rest of them

I liked the first ep, Witchtripper and Misfortune Teller especially but this second one has blown my mind, Conjure is incredible.

• Like 1

I normally don't like skulls for GNR merch, but that's pretty tastefully done, I'd buy one like that for a show I went to. I still hate that "Ye Olde Tavern" font on the front of the T-shirt that they used for the South American Tour as well.

Staind just came on and the rain is coming down. Good lord they suck. On th plus side Living Colour just jammed with Down.

Staind is still around?! I thought Aaron Lewis was trying to become a country star these days.