Lithium

Guest Len B'stard

I apparently have a date on Thursday.

We all do. It's the 28th.

28th's a Wednesday you dozy bastard!

Edited by sugaraylen

Male or female?

New person or somebody you've known for a while?

Did you ask or did they ask?

Figured out what you are going to do?

P.S.

And Good Luck!!!

Edited by Groghan

Male or female?

New person or somebody you've known for a while?

Did you ask or did they ask?

Figured out what you are going to do?

P.S.

And Good Luck!!!

Female - the gay jokes got old a while ago.

New person - met on OkCupid

She messaged me first, I asked her out after talking online for a few days

Dinner at a nice local restaurant

Ugh.

I'd like to actually talk to her and get to know her. I don't see why dinner is such a terrible idea.

Don't talk about alcohol, McCoy. Just don't make a big deal about you not drinking.

Ugh.
I'd like to actually talk to her and get to know her. I don't see why dinner is such a terrible idea.

Don't talk about alcohol, McCoy. Just don't make a big deal about you not drinking.

Yep. I figured that much out. I won't even bring it up.

• Like 1

Seriously now McCoy, hope it goes well, for you and for us. And if she's not the woman of your life, fuck her. Literally.

This thread is already gay enough, we don't need Big Bang Theory videos in here too.

hooray for tolerance! please.

It's a break from the rut that I've been in. We shall see.

Ugh.

You don't see a lot of things, even when we've explained them to you over and over.

Ugh.
You don't see a lot of things, even when we've explained them to you over and over.

What was the other option? Coffee?

Ugh.

That question is an insult to everyone who has spent time trying to help you. Read your own thread.

Ugh.
That question is an insult to everyone who has spent time trying to help you. Read your own thread.

Not my intention. My apologies. I'm on my phone at the moment.

Edited by The Real McCoy

Ugh.

Yep. I figured that much out. I won't even bring it up.
Just please don't talk to her about your $200 cowboy boots or your designer jeans or how great you are, as all that is a major turnoff. And don't let her see all your woe-is-me, why-dont-girls-like-me videos and postings. Try to get her to like your personality instead.

Good luck Elli ... err, McCoy.

She seems interested in the whole radio thing (that's what led to her messaging me), so that's something that I KNOW that I can be confident about if she brings it up. I usually tend to ask more questions about the women that I go out with. I'm a pretty good listener.

Edited by The Real McCoy
  • Like 1