The Real McCoy's life issues and style advice thread

Lithium

To be fair, I was still sleeping when she texted me. :lol: I texted her back when I got to work. We were going back and forth here and there over the course of the day. Looks like we're going to be going out again on Wednesday night.

Nice! My entire premise was to get her attention and to find out how much she was really interested in you. From the sounds of it, you two really hit it off and I would totally text back and forth at this point....just like you're doing. If she's into it...and so are you, I think it's the way to go.

Now is the time to be straightforward and to show her that you are a gentleman...now that you know you have her attention and that she seems to be into you. Good job.....and good luck!!

Edited by Kasanova King

What time did she text?

I find it a bit odd that she told you to text her but then sent one so quickly instead. And continued with random texts during the day. It's almost like she's the female version of you. An attractive mature laid back girl who tells interesting stories doesn't need to throw herself at any guy. Tread lightly McCoy, something's up.

What time did she text?

I find it a bit odd that she told you to text her but then sent one so quickly instead. And continued with random texts during the day. It's almost like she's the female version of you. An attractive mature laid back girl who tells interesting stories doesn't need to throw herself at any guy. Tread lightly McCoy, something's up.

She's a serial killer, McCoy. In a a few years, you'll be known as the ninth victim of the "Trailer Park Tormentor".

• Like 1

What time did she text?

She's a serial killer, McCoy. In a a few years, you'll be known as the ninth victim of the "Trailer Park Tormentor".

or maybe she just didn't read the article "10 reasons not to text him first" in Cosmo magazine, and it's even worse

• Like 2

What time did she text?

Chances are she probably really is the female version of him. She probably has anxiety, attachment and other mental issues. Why is that a bad thing for McCoy? If anybody is apt to want to be with McCoy, it would be somebody who thinks and acts just like him ... wouldn't it?

Don't let this one slip through your fingers McCoy, keep the constant interaction going. Don't delay, hop to it!

I think McCoy being with someone who is as desperate for anyone to love, needy, insecure, suffers from OCD and anxiety issues would only benefit him because perhaps looking in a mirror might be a wake up call. Otherwise, actually trying to build a serious relationship with 2 people with those sorts of issues sounds like a recipe for fuckin disaster.

I'm not saying this is what she is like necessarily, but there already seems to be some examples pointing in an uncomfortable direction. There's more to her than meets the eye.

Nothing wrong with her reaching out first with a text to show interest. But when she asked him to do it first, and then proceeded to do it herself without even giving him a chance, that's a bit odd. Describing her as laid back, mature, and attractive, adds to the oddity of her actions..

The best relationships I've seen first hand or have been in myself are when both individuals involved have widely different personalities, and each partner can complete and embrace those differences, even the flaws of that other person, and it compliments them as a whole.

What time did she text?

or maybe she just didn't read the article "10 reasons not to text him first" in Cosmo magazine, and it's even worse

No one bats an eye when a woman is advised not to text first but when I advised McCoy not to text first, (or better yet, just to hold off for a day) people in here had near meltdowns...lol.

Gotta love it.

Edited by Kasanova King

What time did she text?

No one bats an eye when a woman is advised not to text first but when I advised McCoy not to text first, (or better yet, just to hold off for a day) people in here had near meltdowns...lol.

Gotta love it.

i was trying to make a joke, KK. i haven't read that article either, but i'm sure this is something Cosmo could totally publish

i think all those "who will blink first" and other mindf*ck games are ridiculous. if you feel like texting, just do it, if the guy doesn't appreciate it - that's his problem.

Edited by netcat
  • Like 3

What time did she text?

Gotta love it.

I thought telling McCoy not to text was good advice. Not because he's a guy, but because he's a clingy guy. It would have been something out of his comfort zone, and that's been the point of this thread - to do things differently. Also for the fact that she told him to, which I found a little strange. I think most people would have said " Text me when you get the chance, and maybe we can do this again. I had a good time", Not "Text me tomorrow." If someone said that to me after a first date, they'd be waiting for a text that would never come.

• Like 1

Wow, all this drama over a text message?

I say 'Hey, text me tomorrow' to people all the time, and when arranging social stuff I almost always say 'Text me later'

Not bossing them around, not trying to play mind games, I am just saying 'Yeah, let's talk more'

• Like 2

Guest Len B'stard

Wow, all this drama over a text message?

I say 'Hey, text me tomorrow' to people all the time, and when arranging social stuff I almost always say 'Text me later'

Not bossing them around, not trying to play mind games, I am just saying 'Yeah, let's talk more'

Don't complicate things Chris, fuckssake :lol:

This thread has become Anything Goes' version of The Jersey Shore....lol.

hopperjersey_zpsda69fedf.jpg

Looks like an advert for a Mastectomist.

She actually texted me first this morning.

This might motivate you: if you don't clap them cheeks within 10 days, I will delete this thread.

One week left, McCoy.

Well, we're going out again on Wednesday. At least give me that much. I've gotten over the "one and done" hump.

• Like 1

This might motivate you: if you don't clap them cheeks within 10 days, I will delete this thread.

One week left, McCoy.

Well, we're going out again on Wednesday. At least give me that much. I've gotten over the "one and done" hump.
Dude, you ain't "humped" shit yet! :lol:
  • Like 1

One week left, McCoy.

Dude, you ain't "humped" shit yet! :lol:

One day maybe :lol:

Well, she said she can't make the date tonight, so that's that.

I'm at the point where I would just love nothing more than to move far away and just start my life completely over from scratch.

? How did she go from texting you the morning after, before you were even awake to dumping you before she saw you again ? What have you done to her, McCoy ??

Well, she said she can't make the date tonight, so that's that.

I'm at the point where I would just love nothing more than to move far away and just start my life completely over from scratch.

? How did she go from texting you the morning after, before you were even awake to dumping you before she saw you again ? What have you done to her, McCoy ??

Nothing. We were texting back and forth as recently as last night, and she found me on snapchat and added me on there as well. Then today, she can't make the date?

I sure as hell didn't do anything wrong this time.