The Real McCoy's life issues and style advice thread

Lithium

I don't get it... Or do you think she's read this thread maybe ?? Would that be possible ? That your date goes looking for you online, finds this thread and thinks: 'He's desperate, must be something wrong with him. Better call it off.'

I don't get it... Or do you think she's read this thread maybe ?? Would that be possible ? That your date goes looking for you online, finds this thread and thinks: 'He's desperate, must be something wrong with him. Better call it off.'

Impossible. She would have no idea what my username is on a Guns N' Roses forum. She's to even really that in to them from what I gathered.

Well, she said she can't make the date tonight, so that's that.

I'm at the point where I would just love nothing more than to move far away and just start my life completely over from scratch.

? How did she go from texting you the morning after, before you were even awake to dumping you before she saw you again ? What have you done to her, McCoy ??

Nothing. We were texting back and forth as recently as last night, and she found me on snapchat and added me on there as well. Then today, she can't make the date?

I sure as hell didn't do anything wrong this time.

Dating is a number's game. Get back up in your saddle, cowboy!

Guest Len B'stard

No but i bet you have Mr Cack-Your-Pants McLeod :lol:

I actually shat my pants again a couple of days ago. :lol:

Well go on then, tell the tale :lol:

No but i bet you have Mr Cack-Your-Pants McLeod :lol:

I actually shat my pants again a couple of days ago. :lol:
Well go on then, tell the tale :lol:
I'm still in Greece and the wifi's shit but I'll be sure to elaborate as soon as I get back to the UK. :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

I think I'm in the very beginning stages of a drinking problem.

What should I do?

If it's a problem stop doing it, you're meant to enjoy it.

I'm at the point where I would just love nothing more than to move far away and just start my life completely over from scratch.

? How did she go from texting you the morning after, before you were even awake to dumping you before she saw you again ? What have you done to her, McCoy ??

Nothing. We were texting back and forth as recently as last night, and she found me on snapchat and added me on there as well. Then today, she can't make the date?

Try and organize another one in a few days or something, and disregard everyone who replies to me saying that it'll make you appear clingy and you have to wait for them to text first and all that bullshit. Don't focus on mindgames like that, focus on yourself.

• Like 1

Yes, you did do something wrong. You can't be texting and social media whoring with a girl as much as it seems you were, especially when you've been on ONE date, even if she's the one initiating it.

And, once again, dinner at a nice restaurant for a first date sux azz.

• Like 1

It's not necessarily over yet...if you play your cards right. Now, more than before....you really need to start playing the game if you want any chance at her. She just blew you off so now you just need to take a step back and act like it was no big deal...and that you didn't really care either way.

Whatever you do, DO NOT CALL OR TEXT her at this point. Wait for her to text or call you, etc. And even after she does, ignore the first one...and maybe answer the second one.

• Like 2

Try and organize another one in a few days or something, and disregard everyone who replies to me saying that it'll make you appear clingy and you have to wait for them to text first and all that bullshit. Don't focus on mindgames like that, focus on yourself.

if someone cancels without explaining the reason or suggesting another option (like, but hey, we can meet on Friday), i would assume this person is not interested or plays mindgames.

in both cases wouldn't bother calling / asking out again

Edited by netcat
  • Like 2

Did you at least find out why she didn't want to see you again? I mean, so we all don't have to go through this again and again and again.

She occasionally texts me here and there...like one out of the clear blue sky and that's it, or I'll get a random Snapchat for no good reason.

Did you at least find out why she didn't want to see you again? I mean, so we all don't have to go through this again and again and again.

She occasionally texts me here and there...like one out of the clear blue sky and that's it, or I'll get a random Snapchat for no good reason.

Oh but that's nice. She thinks of you as a friend. But you didn't really answer my question, did you?

Send her a dick pick.

It sends a clear message. If she replies you're in. Just show up with some flowers and an enforceable contract that states she cannot sue after you plow her.

Also some wine coolers. You'll most likely have to drive a few of those inner.

Edited by arnold layne
  • Like 2