April 23rd, 2014 - Golden Gods - Los Angeles, CA - Axl receives "Ronnie James Dio Lifetime Achievement Award"

This is just sad.

And now he missed a verse. :lol:

He failed poorly at the verse before and I think he kind of gave up to be honest. He looked pretty sad for one moment, thought he was gonna walk off

This is the first time I've legitimately felt bad for Axl. Like, I want him to succeed so fucking badly and it's just so difficult for him.

Also, fuck DJ for attempting to shred in all his solos ever since Duff came back.

I feel exactly the same way :(

Here we go with people over-fucking-reacting :rolleyes:

Heartbreaking? Retire the band? Really?

Come on. If it was any other show we didn't have a stream for, it'd be just like any other show. God, get the fuck over it.

I'm not making excuses, but this honestly isn't as awful as what we've gotten in the passed in terms of streams.

• Like 2

Tried to redeem himself a bit after that little fuck-up. He probably didn't even care. He knew he had to catch his breath. They played it off nicely though.

That's what I assumed. I figured he knew he needed to catch his breath and the audience doesn't know the song so fuck it. He came back into the song significantly better than he started. People here are such drama queens. Oh my god this is horrible I can't believe I watched this I'll never admit it oh nooooooo accident III oh my god he's lost it RIP!

He isn't any different than basically any other night other than trying to add rasp into songs. Yeah, he skipped verse 2. On a song nobody knows. Who gives a fuck. Most of the people here have argued about how horrible the lyrics are anyways.

Edited by DaneisKing1389