Dizzy Reed says the current GNR line-up is better than the original

Guest NGOG

Dizzy's been in the band 2nd longest and has all of two writing credits - the 3 great guitarists only have playing credits on 3 songs (BBF) and 5 songs respectively (Fortus) -

Dizzy please, get your head out of Axl's ass

Unfortunately BBF played on more than 3 tracks on CD, if memory serves - CD, Shacklers, Better, Street of Dreams, Catcher, Scrapped, Rhiad & IRS - probably more, don't have booklet in front of me.

And he has recorded on Going Down, Oh My God, Atlas Shrugged and most likely Silkworms aswell.

Not really a fan of his playing, so the above was not fun to write :-( Recording over Robin, Bucket & Brian May :-(

Edited by robin2002

Dizzy's been in the band 2nd longest and has all of two writing credits - the 3 great guitarists only have playing credits on 3 songs (BBF) and 5 songs respectively (Fortus) -

Unfortunately BBF played on more than 3 tracks on CD, if memory serves - CD, Shacklers, Better, Street of Dreams, Catcher, Scrapped, Rhiad & IRS - probably more, don't have booklet in front of me.
He plays on every song on the album.

Gutted :-(

Guest Len B'stard

7161763237_7a1f518a65_b.jpg

:rofl-lol:

Tell you what banner person, you successfully differentiate your gender and we'll make our own minds up about what bands we like, hows that? :)

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 1

Turns out Axl was wrong! Slash isn't in his ass at all. It's Dizzy.

Axl's ass is jam packed-

Izzy-TB-whatver musicians are still in guns-a few (unnamed so they dont get butt hurt & tattle on me again) posters on here.

It's no wonder he can hardly sing these days.

Edited by Snowmass
  • Like 2

And he has recorded on Going Down, Oh My God, Atlas Shrugged and most likely Silkworms aswell.

Not really a fan of his playing, so the above was not fun to write :-( Recording over Robin, Bucket & Brian May :-(

not really sure if this is 100% accurate but is where I based the information off of:

http://www.discogs.com/Guns-N-Roses-Chinese-Democracy/release/2437662

accordingly it's Shacklers, Scraped, and catcher

not really sure if this is 100% accurate but is where I based the information off of:

http://www.discogs.com/Guns-N-Roses-Chinese-Democracy/release/2437662

accordingly it's Shacklers, Scraped, and catcher

Ya can definately hear his guitar ruining other songs too - The ones I mentioned above, and as someone else mentioned he's credited to have played on each song on the album.

Turns out Axl was wrong! Slash isn't in his ass at all. It's Dizzy.

Axl's ass is jam packed-

Izzy-TB-whatver musicians are still in guns-a few (unnamed so they dont get butt hurt & tattle on me again) posters on here.

It's no wonder he can hardly sing these days.

And I don´t forget Axl´s own head also up inside his ass

Dizzy: I don't know if we have anything finalized :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

What a fucking joke this guy is..Dizzy please just leave the band..

That has been the whole motif for the last fucken 16 years. Axl has been working on songs since at least the late 90's and a member of the 'band' doesn't even know if anything is finished. The whole band is a laughing stock at this point. One album in the last 20 years. A great rock n' roll band now reduced to playing covers and hit songs written by guys no longer in the band. Victory or death huh Axl?

i suppose Axl has accepted the Dead above the victory for some years now

all those complaints by everyone on here tho why can't we just accept how things are, and respect dizzy's opinion?? for example i say that as a live band instrumental wise this band is better than the old band, i mean shows are more explosive and more on accurate tone and stuff these days and atleast the members don't fuck things up by being wasted

all those complaints by everyone on here tho why can't we just accept how things are, and respect dizzy's opinion?? for example i say that as a live band instrumental wise this band is better than the old band, i mean shows are more explosive and more on accurate tone and stuff these days and atleast the members don't fuck things up by being wasted

Well, I don't know I'd go down that road.

Because the old band showcased a far better Axl.

• Like 1

Well, I don't know I'd go down that road.

Because the old band showcased a far better Axl.

that is true but also in the 90's his voice was fucked at some shows and back then his traumatic experiences were his motivation and drive behind his performances and writing he acted out of his emotions and now since he put things to a rest things are different i guess the miserable in his life made him a better musician, but if you look at 2010 it was a great year for Axl and GN'R and it would have been better if they would've released a next album by the end of that year

Just tell me one song the whole band wrote together as a unit w this lineup?