X Men- Days of Future Past

ZoSoRose

This looks amazing, it could very well be the best X Men movie yet... Both casts, sequel to both series, sentinels, great cast, potential for a great story, possibility of reversing all the shit in X Men 3, etc.

I know we are all tired of comic book movies but this and Captain America look fantastic

And I loved The Wolverine so sue me

Saw this trailer earlier today, made me want to watch an X-Men movie for the first time since X3. God that movie was dogshit. X2 was amazing, though, one of the best Marvel superhero films along with Spider-Man 2. Will check out First Class at some point.

Saw this trailer earlier today, made me want to watch an X-Men movie for the first time since X3. God that movie was dogshit. X2 was amazing, though, one of the best Marvel superhero films along with Spider-Man 2. Will check out First Class at some point.

For me X1 and 2 were amazing. X3 was a travesty, and Origins: Wolverine was just as bad (at least it didn't ruin the universe, though)

First Class shocked me when it came out, and is my current favorite X Men movie. McAvory and Fassbender owned their roles

The Wolverine also shocked me, I thought it would blow and ended up loving it

Its just sad, though. X3 was so bad I have been dying for a sequel ever since. I'm glad we are finally getting one to repair the damage

Edited by ZoSoRose

I like the X Men movies, so I would like to see this one.

The new Captain America looks good too. I saw the first one on cable and it was better than I thought it was.

I like Chris Evans. I remember seeing him act for the first time in Celluar with Kim Basinger and Jason Statham. He was very good,

• 1 month later...

Looks like Wolverine has a huge part in this movie. Hugh Jackman looks fantastic!

I really would like to see this movie in the theatre, but not sure yet? Time is usually the issue with longer movies.

I enjoyed all the other X Men movies. they're so over the top.

I liked Magneto too especially when they showed what he and his family went through with the Nazi's. I totally understand why he doesn't trust humans. I always thought he was right about that.

Edited by Val22

• 10 months later...

I bought the dvd and thought it was one of the best X men.

Then I had to go back and try to forget all the other X men since this one cancelled out the other ones.

I wonder if the next X men movie will continue with all the key players alive again?

I bought the dvd and thought it was one of the best X men.

Then I had to go back and try to forget all the other X men since this one cancelled out the other ones.

I wonder if the next X men movie will continue with all the key players alive again?

Yes they are keeping all the same actors in place, the next film "should" be even better. Xmen Apocalypse!!! They just announced they casted Olivia Minn as Psylocke, great choice IMO. Olivia is sexy as Hell, and so is Psylocke. I'm super stocked for this film!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw the ending on cable for X Men days of future past. So that woman at the very end is the character you mentioned?

K yeah it looks like the end of the world. I'm just glad that all the X men are back again. Looks like they're going to need all the help they can get for the next movie.

I just saw the ending on cable for X Men days of future past. So that woman at the very end is the character you mentioned?

K yeah it looks like the end of the world. I'm just glad that all the X men are back again. Looks like they're going to need all the help they can get for the next movie.

No the character after the end credits is Apocolypse.

Not yet anyway.

Not yet anyway.

Well yes and no, lol. The people were chanting En Subah Nur, which is Aplocolypse's real name of course.