BBF and DJ interaction in this tour

I don't know why and I would never do it, but whenever I look at Dj I want to punch him in the face. Yup.

I'll give you $5.

Now I have a reason to do it. Unfortunately, I'd have to travel several miles in order to do it, so it'll cost a lot more than that :lol:

• Like 1

They probably get along better than most bands.

How many crucifixes does one man need?! :lol:

If you knew the facts, you would know that there were two other men crucified along with Jesus. Axl just wants to portray an accurate narrative by having three crucifixes. wink.gif

I can't believe some "fans" would encourage Axl to lie about a well-known biblical image... hihi.gif

/jarmo

Having another look at it, the 2 on the left and right are definitely crucifixes, but what are those 2 pointy necklaces in the middle?

He's warding off vampires?

They probably get along better than most bands.

If you knew the facts, you would know that there were two other men crucified along with Jesus. Axl just wants to portray an accurate narrative by having three crucifixes. wink.gif

I can't believe some "fans" would encourage Axl to lie about a well-known biblical image... hihi.gif

/jarmo

Having another look at it, the 2 on the left and right are definitely crucifixes, but what are those 2 pointy necklaces in the middle?

He's warding off vampires?

Beta must've told him slash is a vampire.

No one gets along with one another 24/7, I don't care who you are.

If there are problems, it's good to get them out in the open and not have any bad vibes onstage.

what band hasn't had their difference of opinion? none.

what band hasn't had their difference of opinion? none.

I was in a band when I was younger and we never had a difference of opinion. So your statement is false. You should show restrain when making blanket statements like this.

Was at rio and belo horizonte. At rio was front row. You can see bumble calling for ashba during dont cry solo and ashba hugs bumble fot several songs at both shows.

Talked to bumble at BH airport and he denied any feud between him and ashba.

Nice! Thanks for your insight.

/jarmo

If that's the case, I encourage Axl to wear some more since crucifixion was a widespread method of executing people in the Roman Empire.