Bumblefoot Guitar Workshop (Perfect Crime, TWAT, Sorry...)

Pretty sad that BBF doesn't even know the lyrics to TWAT.

No 1, he's a guitar player first, vocalist 2nd. No 2 He doesn't sing TWAT and he probably doesn't pour over it while he's at home. He's said on many occasions that he's lucky to remember the lyrics to his own songs never mind taking guns songs into consideration. :)

This guy is being wasted by Axl, so much damn potential. He could do a couple songs of his own with Axl interspersed between, Going Down was alright but this guy could put them through the roof. I agree that if Perfect Crime was performed today it'd be best left alone but in 2010 it would've been a nice addition. He ought to be there playing Atlas Shrugged or something but he won't be allowed.

• Like 1

Just imagine the debacle of a performance that would result from the band playing this song today.

Probably just come out like Vince Neil and only sing every 3rd word or so.

"You fuck (deep breath)...me, fuck.... with me....fuck...me.

• Like 3

Seems kind of weak that it's his workshop and he's playing Slash's riffs. This seems different and more poser-like than playing them for Axl. At least on stage he's doing it at Axl's request.

You do realize this was recorded in between show dates with GN'R, right? He's playing a lot of this to please the fans that are there, more than likely a good bit are GN'R fans there to see them perform the day after. Ron has plenty of solo material he could play, but he's there touring with Guns.

• Like 2

It's obvious Bumble would add different songs and play new material in a heartbeat but Axl is in his comfort zone of rinse and repeat, Bumble's the type of guy you'd dream to have at your disposal but he seems to be in a cage, yep he can put food on the table for his family and his solo work benefits from it but he is probably bored off his tits by now.

At his workshop in Curitiba, as soon as they opened the mic for questions by the public, I raised my hand and asked about the song, that had appeared on setlists in the past, and if they really rehearsed it. He said they did rehearsed the song in 2006, while robin was in the band.

Then he started to play it!

Edited by Pinball Wizard
  • Like 1