MyGNR Covers - Catcher In The Rye

Hey, I can record Brian May solo(s) too, if no one decided to do that before me

I've added you to the list. We now have 4 potential guitarists. I'll coordinate with you all in the next day or two.

Nice, I'll be waiting for your instructions, ^^

If you wanna hear my voice first, it is there on the snippet video of OMG, that someone here joked on april fools(They manage to find my soundcloud :lol: ). If you are disapointed, you can erase my part.

Trying to sing just like Axl is not a requirement. The important thing is to sing it comfortably and sing it in key. Practice your part again and again and again, and you'll do just fine. I'll help you. In the end, after I work on it, if you decide you don't want your vocals included, I'm certain we'll have plenty of other people that would record in your place. No worries!

I'll do 5

Yeah!!!! Gunns to the rescue!

All vocal parts are now taken. Anyone else that would like to sing on this, please let me know. I can either add you to the "To Be Determined" sections, or I'll be begging you to do parts at the last second because someone backs out.

Thanks everybody. Now, make sure your mailboxes aren't full because I'm going to be sending you some instructions in the next hour or two.

If you wanna hear my voice first, it is there on the snippet video of OMG, that someone here joked on april fools(They manage to find my soundcloud :lol: ). If you are disapointed, you can erase my part.

Trying to sing just like Axl is not a requirement. The important thing is to sing it comfortably and sing it in key. Practice your part again and again and again, and you'll do just fine. I'll help you. In the end, after I work on it, if you decide you don't want your vocals included, I'm certain we'll have plenty of other people that would record in your place. No worries!
Okaaay thanks for the support evader I'll practice my part many times then (y)

How did I miss this? Someone give me your part.

Hey Bacardi - if you want to sing on the "Everybody" sections, please send me something. I'll also add you to the alternate list in case someone backs out. Sound good?

Can Axlisold, LLTJ and I just do our own version? It can be like a battle of the bands. The old boys club vs the new kids.

Talk them into it. I'll work on it for you guys. :headbang:

I was kidding. I wouldn't even be able to sing anything in Catcher anyway, entire song is straight falsetto and I don't have any falsetto. :lol:

Let me know when MyGNR does Folsom Prison Blues.