MyGNR Covers - Catcher In The Rye

I'm still in rehearsals - but soon is the word. 2014 is the year. There are only so many Tuesdays left until I dispatch my take. It's my main focus right now. I'm working around the clock to finish it. I want to tour my vocal part before I send it. I didn't work on this part for it be buried.

I'm still in rehearsals - but soon is the word. 2014 is the year. There are only so many Tuesdays left until I dispatch my take. It's my main focus right now. I'm working around the clock to finish it. I want to tour my vocal part before I send it. I didn't work on this part for it be buried.

Can we expect 2-3 new songs?

• Like 1

Record2.png

Singers!!! You have 5 days to record your teeny little 15-second sections. Don't let the world of MyGNR down by not making it happen. If first drafts aren't submitted by Sunday, I'll be replacing you either with my 9-year-old nephew playing a kazoo, or someone else. Alternate singers prepare yourselves - I only have 3 out of 14 so far. :popcorn:

Also, singers - those of you that haven't done this type of thing before - please send your recording(s) with quality no less than 320kbps mp3. WAV or top-quality OGG are preferred. Full-frequency ranges of your golden voices deserve to be heard!! If you need help with this, please send me a PM.

I wouldn't even be able to sing anything in Catcher anyway, entire song is straight falsetto and I don't have any falsetto.

Ummm... Catcher isn't sung in falsetto (well not by Axl anyway).

You know what I mean. No need to get technical for the sake of being a dick.

Record2.png

Singers!!! You have 5 days to record your teeny little 15-second sections. Don't let the world of MyGNR down by not making it happen. If first drafts aren't submitted by Sunday, I'll be replacing you either with my 9-year-old nephew playing a kazoo, or someone else. Alternate singers prepare yourselves - I only have 3 out of 14 so far. :popcorn:

Also, singers - those of you that haven't done this type of thing before - please send your recording(s) with quality no less than 320kbps mp3. WAV or top-quality OGG are preferred. Full-frequency ranges of your golden voices deserve to be heard!! If you need help with this, please send me a PM.

I'm travelling the next 2 days but I'm going to force myself to get my part done on Friday or Saturday.

You should try and get that axlisold guy or whatever is name is.

He sang on a bunch of the songs on the other forum.

That guy has an amazing voice.

Thanks for the suggestion, Groghan. AxlisOld has an open invitation to participate, but he's extremely busy at the moment. First time I heard him sing, it was Estranged, and I was in awe. Would love to have him and a few others I've worked with in the past participate if slots open. There are some truly gifted singers and other musicians that are members of this forum, including some that are already participating on this cover of CITR.