MyGNR Covers - Catcher In The Rye

Guest Gunns

Guys no need to thank me for carrying all of you vocally, I just did what I was born to do

This is why I call evader the magician

• Like 2

Gabriel, the guitar work is amazing. You absolutely NAILED the Brian May tone, it's so cool to hear!

Evader, THANKYOU for making sure we all sounded awesome! I was so nervous how the intro wah-oohs would turn out and ended up I loving them. :lol:

• Like 3

Shoulda gone up the octave, what you get for recording at night while your housemates are in bed :P. Cracking job from everyone else though!

It's definitely not one you want to record with other people home, much less with them in bed. :lol:

Shoulda gone up the octave, what you get for recording at night while your housemates are in bed :P. Cracking job from everyone else though!

It's definitely not one you want to record with other people home, much less with them in bed. :lol:

Johnny Cash N' Roses.

Great job everyone.

I just listened to it and I got goosebumps. See why I think this is the best community to be part of?

Everyone, GREAT FUCKING JOB! :headbang:

Evader, did you process the voices a bit? 'Cause at points they don't sound 'real', if you know what I mean. Other than that, brilliant job!

Edit: GNRSkidRow and highvoltage killed it. Jesus.

Edited by Nosaj Thing