Captain America: The Winter Soldier

ZoSoRose

Has anyone else seen it? I know a lot of you are sick of comic book movies but I just got back from seeing this, it was awesome! The fight scenes were amazing and the story was really good. Defiantly one of Marvel's best offerings

I vastly prefer the first, it was charming and felt somewhat fresh. This feels exactly like every other Marvel film in recent memory. And so...much...padding. These things have gotten, ridiculously, excruciatingly long.

• Like 2

The best part about Captain America was Scarlett Johansson. To tell you the truth, the best part about anything is Scarlett Johansson.

The film was much more enjoyable than the first. It wasn't nearly as predictable. (It's still predictable in an area or two, but I didn't find it as insulting). I also enjoyed the plot of the movie more so than the first one. Also, the movie felt like it was cut just right whereas the first one felt like it would just keep rolling forever.

For $10, I'd say it was money well spent.

• 1 month later...