April 12th - La Paz, Bolivia

Black Sabbath

They must have had light issues or some kind of issues to start with ycbm. No way that's intentional. I love it though because the slow intro of cd was getting old. I think you should be thrown into a concert, and YCBM is good for that.

I really think it has to do with the altitude. YCBM is a very demanding song, hard enough to sing when there is air to breathe. He just got it out of the way asap.

Doesn't sound any more winded than usual.

He should really deserve some slack cut tonight, if he does ger winded. It's hellish up there, even for athletic individuals.

Don't disagree at all. Not easy to perform in those conditions.

Wearing long sleeve clothing and layers doesn't help. Back in the 90's he was wearing a T-shirt and short shorts.... wonder why the change :rolleyes:

They must have had light issues or some kind of issues to start with ycbm. No way that's intentional. I love it though because the slow intro of cd was getting old. I think you should be thrown into a concert, and YCBM is good for that.

I really think it has to do with the altitude. YCBM is a very demanding song, hard enough to sing when there is air to breathe. He just got it out of the way asap.

Well then he should have put cd jungle ise in the back of the setlist because he nails those! Hopefully a few more surprises are lurking tonight....