April 12th - La Paz, Bolivia

Black Sabbath

Is this Duff's last night?

2 shows left after this one I think... :)

Is this Duff's last night?

nah I think he's set for 5 gigs and this is the 3rd?

Cool. Thought I had that wrong, but wasn't sure.

2 more, but I really hope the way axl's been mixing it up lately that he considers bringing him back full on. most excited I've been about the band since hof fiasco.

I'm bout sick of all the ashba hate!! Some heads are fixing to start rolling around the mf'er if it doesn't cease

dude ashba quit you man. he don't smoke anymore....

Good. I could (barely) live with his t-shirts. His monster cans. His patience solos. Him communicating solely with hashtags.

I couldn't stand sthough him putting out cigarette butts on his instrument. It made me want to maul him with it.

Edited by Pedrolg

To all those who constantly rip on DJ, try naming one person who rocks longer & harder each and every night! I dare you to try. Don't worry though because I won't rub it in by saying 'I told you so' afterward

Axl, Tommy, Ron, Richard, Frank, Chris, dizzy

Oh and Duff

Edited by gunsguy
  • Like 4

To all those who constantly rip on DJ, try naming one person who rocks longer & harder each and every night! I dare you to try. Don't worry though because I won't rub it in by saying 'I told you so' afterward

Oh and Duff

Okay you got me....Lucky fucking guess pal! Try again!

Your question is kind of silly, any guitarist of any band that does a 20+ song setlist rocks. Tommy Thayer, Mike McCready, etc.

If you're not just trying to cupcake all of us you could always take your Ashba love to a thread that concerns DJ Ashba. There is one right now about his horrific solo in Patience the other night.

Abnormal

I agree.

LOL

Edited by Yesterdays-Civil-War

Oh and Duff

Okay you got me....Lucky fucking guess pal! Try again!

Can you give it a rest? Posts like these aren't going to promote any kind of reasonable discussion, nor are they going to change what people think about DJ.

You're going to get troll responses when you make trolling posts. :shrugs: