April 12th - La Paz, Bolivia

Black Sabbath

I think he said he wants you to leave Axl alone. You're too mean, and he won't take it anymore.

Oh, I see. I wish you never translated that, though. It hurt my feelings. :(

This is no time for jokes or criticism. They opened with a different song. GNR fans of the world, unite!

It's a whole new era! Duffmocracy starts YCBM!

:rofl-lol:

Aw c'mon even the more reasonable level headed posters around here have to say that it was nice to see something other than Chinese democracy start a show. I'm not saying this changes everything terrible, but it's something to tip your hat to.

I doubt it becomes a new trend, but we have been asking for a new start to the show and we got one. Let's give it it's 15 minutes of fame and move on to hopefully some pretty good videos. That remains to be seen though.

Aw c'mon even the more reasonable level headed posters around here have to say that it was nice to see something other than Chinese democracy start a show. I'm not saying this changes everything terrible, but it's something to tip your hat to.

I doubt it becomes a new trend, but we have been asking for a new start to the show and we got one. Let's give it it's 15 minutes of fame and move on to hopefully some pretty good videos. That remains to be seen though.

I'd rather they change the opener than not change the opener, but to get all excited about it and treat it like a solemn occasion proves just how stale this band is.

Guest Gunns

Starting the setlist in a different set order is like receiving a regifted present at Christmas time , the same presents aren't doing it , even if it's wrapped in new wrapping paper (or earlier in the set)

We want a new Christmas present entirely motherfuckers, new songs!!!

Edited by Gunns

I'd rather they change the opener than not change the opener, but to get all excited about it and treat it like a solemn occasion proves just how stale this band is.

Exactly. I mean, they obviously played YCBM as an opener because it must be the hardest song for Axl to sing. Credit where its due, that was a smart move. That said, it doesn't change the fact that it's the same setlist. So why are you people jumping like they played the next album in its entirety or something? :lol:

It would have been nice if they had taken this opportunity to open with something like Perfect Crime, but what do I know. :shrugs:

Edited by Nosaj Thing

I'd rather they'd actually do something that's good enough like playing new songs and giving us a real update, or better yet a release date of new material. Yeah, I'm really excited about Duff. I love it, but fucking do something that's worth a shit. It's been 5 years since Chinese was released. Do something that will validate all those broken promises. It's the least Axl could do imo.

When these 5 shows are over, it's up to Axl to decide if he's got any real intentions of taking this band forward. Even a little. Just so it's not embarrassing.

Edited by Rovim

No arguments here. I thought it was cool, but agree it doesn't change the current state of the band.

They played Your crazy? That's not part of the set is it?

How the fuck can this not be seen as something really cool? As fans we don't get much to be excited about, don't be a dick cause others are excited. Mags and Nosaj are here just to trash the band and make fun of its fans.

Edited by ColdHeartBreaker
  • Like 3

Only the second time they have opened with You Could Be Mine (as far as we know). Also rare to play You're Crazy electric. Strange changes but cool. I hope these tiny changes to the setlists felt comfortable to the band, and in particular Axl, and that they will dare to make some more surprising changes on upcoming shows.