April 12th - La Paz, Bolivia

Black Sabbath

Its seems That they slowed the tempo of november rain. That helps axl singing in a lower octave

That'd be a very welcome change to me. Really bothers me how they seem to speed through it in recent years, version above is much nicer than I saw at Buenos Aires or any other show in past few years.

anybody notice axl ditched falsetto for SCOM in that vid? He's singing in his chest/head voice clean ala 2002. Rocket Queen still sounds shitty though.

I think its still falsetto, he just sounded better

The verses sound in no way falsetto, the higher notes and near the end is falsetto, which sorta sucks since that might mean he can't hit those notes in head voice without hurting his throat.

Not bad, sweet child sounded pretty decent, and he usually sounds horrible, seems the altitude only affected Dj his bends were even worse than normal. NV was ok too, one of the better performances of that song in recent years.

both are slow downed. still great.

1:55

- Do you think the band is the same without Slash?

- No.

*translates to boyfriend*

- Noo, no.

Gotta love the girl.

Basically everyone said it's not the same without Slash but they don't care. The first guy said that it's a shame he couldn't be there but Axl had the voice and in the end, that's what matters. At 4:42 there's a good response, the lady said "what matters is to enjoy the show, and have fun, and listen to the songs".

Those Israeli girls at 7:33. Goddamn. :drool: