April 12th - La Paz, Bolivia

Black Sabbath

There sure is a tendency to look for "good bits" in Axl's singing in order to make ourselves feel better, I won't deny that.

Which is fuckin' depressing.

"Dude, just saw that video and Axl sang with rasp from 0:16 to 0:19!!!! :headbang: "

Edited by Nosaj Thing
  • Like 2

Axl's voice is really bad in 2014. If he improves some more he can go from Unlistenable level to Shit level. Let's hope!

I think you exagerate. Voice is on a similar level since late 2011. Axl seems happier lately, and I even noticed he's been dropping the hat more on the past shows.

BTW, I might be opening the gates of hell here, but is there a thread with the story behind your avatar? I've seen that many times in my short stint here, also a picture with this peculiar lady holding a shocking sign with badly written delusional things. Swear I'm not trolling, where did that come from?

My sauces lead me to believe the "person" in ProstituteComa's avatar is the notorious liar, homophobe, and traitor to humanity that goes by the name Salsh. (unconfirmed)

Just hand dinner with ron.

It was axls idea open with ycbm. He was a little afraid about the crew and the band playing in in the altitude, specially Frank, so they decided to do a shorter setlist, but in the end they played a lot of songs.

Thats also the reason why some songs were slowed down a bit.

Edited by ChrisMaciel
  • Like 1

It was axls idea open with ycbm. He was a little afraid about the crew and the band playing in in the altitude, specially Frank, so they decided to do a shorter setlist, but in the end they played a lot of songs.

Tell them to keep on playing the ballads like NR at that tempo!

first hour of the show....the gig stars at the 5.00 mark

The way that show opened was just so random. YCBM --> You're Crazy --> Stupid CD Intro --> CD

You're Crazy kinda killed the vibe a little bit, and they definitely could have done without the CD intro.

Guess the CD Intro can't be cut from the current production because the video would be out of sync otherwise.

The way that show opened was just so random. YCBM --> You're Crazy --> Stupid CD Intro --> CD

You're Crazy kinda killed the vibe a little bit, and they definitely could have done without the CD intro.

Guess the CD Intro can't be cut from the current production because the video would be out of sync otherwise.

And also to ask Axl to use his excellent raspy voice ;)

Well hopefully they maintain the slow tempo. It made nr way better. Maybe next they can open with pretty tied up!

I told ron to do That every show, cause i loved the slowed down version. He agreed, said it was cool.

did he say anything else interesting? are they having fun with duff on board?

Yes, lot of fun with Duff.

Just normal stuff, man. We talked about the first shows in 2006, fretless guitar, solo albuns and etc.

I have heard the setlist could not be changes due to production, yet here we are. I don't think it is a stretch to think they could dump that intro o the fly.

Great video of ycbm...Axl really nailed 4:17-4:45. I love that part

Agree completely. The entire song is shit, but then he nails it in that one little section.

Let's all celebrate 30 seconds of rasp! :lol:

He does sound good in that section. Too bad he sounds like shit on the rest of the song.