April 12th - La Paz, Bolivia

Black Sabbath

I love november rain slowed down! Idk why they ever sped it up, but for the first time in a while I enjoy listening to it. Axl sounds much better on parts. The outro was cool how the lights went out for a little longer then the piano started playing. Really cool, I hope this is how it's played from now on.

His voice at 1:51 when he says "cause nothin last forever" is one of the best vocal lines I've heard on this song in a while. It sounds really great. It sounds like Axl. If he can find consistency on his voice this will be one of my favorite videos to watch every concert.

Edited by IncitingChaos

I am enjoying so much these last shows. I come here everyday eager for videos and stuff. I haven't done that in a lot of time and it's all thanks to the fresh air brought by Duff.

Can you imagine what a bust this tour would be without Duff? Those first few Brazilian shows were awful, things really kicked up a notch at the Buenos Aires show.

• Like 1

I am enjoying so much these last shows. I come here everyday eager for videos and stuff. I haven't done that in a lot of time and it's all thanks to the fresh air brought by Duff.

Can you imagine what a bust this tour would be without Duff? Those first few Brazilian shows were awful, things really kicked up a notch at the Buenos Aires show.

This tour would blow without Duff

2014 is already better than 2013 because of him

• Like 2

Please Duff never leave! Actually this would be great way to end up GNR, these last few shows with great positive spirit and energy...... I assume this is the last tour anyways...? (finally)

There is literally no reason to believe that.

Yeah. Maybe 2016 tour with izzy and rasp....who knows.

Vocally that Nov. Rain is a 1,000 Xs better. And even Estranged was better.If he's going to crack and squeak with the clean voice on Estranged,I'd prefer the way he sang it here.

And what was with DJ's bedazzled looking guitar in one of the earlier vids in this thread?

Please Duff never leave! Actually this would be great way to end up GNR, these last few shows with great positive spirit and energy...... I assume this is the last tour anyways...? (finally)

There is literally no reason to believe that.

Yeah. Maybe 2016 tour with izzy and rasp....who knows.

UYI 25th anniversary World Tour!

Axl should do it like MJ: 50 shows at the 02, with original lineup and then done.

I would go to at least half of those shows. Bonus for me would be Finck and Bucket guesting for ChiDem songs and TWAT being played. Sympathy should be the final encore song.

Axl should do it like MJ: 50 shows at the 02, with original lineup and then done.

I would go to at least half of those shows. Bonus for me would be Finck and Bucket guesting for ChiDem songs and TWAT being played. Sympathy should be the final encore song.

Considering Sympathy is "the sound of the band breaking up," I don't think it would be the best of songs to end on!

Considering Sympathy is "the sound of the band breaking up," I don't think it would be the best of songs to end on!

That'd be the ultimate finale song for a reunion tour - to be perfect Axl would introduce Paul Tobias as a guest to play a "duet" with Slash on that one.

• Like 1

When Axl met MJ Michael said "I can recommend you a great doctor." - this a joke Axl told at a live show I went to. probably a misquote but close enough.