April 12th - La Paz, Bolivia

Black Sabbath

DJ looks like he's about to be in a Star Wars movie and has been chosen to learn the ways of the dark side.

Hopefully when he learns the ways of the dark side he can also learn the ways of playing the Patience solo ;)

That shits weak! Maybe he will learn Coma when his transitions complete. Haha

I like Ashba. And even I laughed to myself at the thought of him trying to play Coma.

Damn. That's beautiful. My heart is going to break when this chariot will turn back into a pumpkin again. Axl seems to be in a great mood, and into it again after a long time of kinda not being 100% into it. Duff is a good influence and he does it with such ease. Enjoy it while it lasts I guess. You Could Be Mine to start the show is pretty fucking cool.

Edited by Rovim

Yeah. Regardless of what people think of his voice, Axl seems to be the happiest I've seen him in years. And it really seems Duff-related.

I wonder if that could lead to something.

I think Axl gets too caught up in everyone being against him, so when he has everyone on his side especially people that were there when he was a nobody and there when he became famous it is easy to feel good about a situation like this.

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT THEY SWITCHED UP THE ORDER OF A COUPLE SONGS JESUS IS TRULY RISEN!!!

:rofl-lol:

To be fair to you they didn't change up a whole lot besides the first two songs, so it probably shouldn't be ground breaking, but to be fair to Guns they did change the opener.

It was exciting reading that the opener was YCBM but it was a tiny bit disappointing that the surprises ended there. I just hate to complain too much because I don't expect a revamped Axl and setlist every show at this point. These suddle changes are nice though.

I'm just hoping he sounds better. That will be groundbreaking

It's great to hear from Duff. And this tweet really made my day. I don't think he will ever try to bullshit anyone. But having learned hard lessons as a fan when it comes to expectations, I would neither get my hopes up, nor would I give up all hope. Soon we'll be able to see for ourselves whether everything's so bright for real or it's just an effect of air hunger or the joy of being together and performing shoulder to shoulder with an old bosom friend irrespective of whatever might have happened in the past.