April 15th - Recife, Brazil

Black Sabbath

we just had rasp

Thought I heard a little!

Idk cuz I've only watched vids of this tour on my shitty earphones but the first night in rio was so bad to my ears compared to this. Not even just rasp wise he just sounds better and not out of breath/shape or watever.. Sounds just stronger overall! I'm getting excited for the award show c'mon Ax fuk shit up in Afew weeks!!

we just had rasp

Thought I heard a little!

Idk cuz I've only watched vids of this tour on my shitty earphones but the first night in rio was so bad to my ears compared to this. Not even just rasp wise he just sounds better and not out of breath/shape or watever.. Sounds just stronger overall! I'm getting excited for the award show c'mon Ax fuk shit up in Afew weeks!!

He is probably benefitting from a massive rebound effect after performing in La Paz. High on oxygen or something.

I feel bad for complaining about her singing along, because it's awesome to have a live stream, and it's very kind of her to do so, but like.. if you're filming the show, presumably you're doing it so that others can enjoy your work and appreciate the gig too. Oh well, still cool to have a stream.

How on earth did Duff just retweet a tweet from his wife?! These guys really make the most of the short breaks between songs!

I feel bad for complaining about her singing along, because it's awesome to have a live stream, and it's very kind of her to do so, but like.. if you're filming the show, presumably you're doing it so that others can enjoy your work and appreciate the gig too. Oh well, still cool to have a stream.

#BringBackRaul

• Like 1