April 15th - Recife, Brazil

Black Sabbath

Guest Gunns

Axl standing right by DJ to make sure he doesn't get stupid during the Patience solo again

wasn't standing close enough then, because he still screwed it.

Wow, that was a pretty long "TTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMME" from Axl.

She is bisexual. During her stint on Big Brother she became a couple with another lady, and the aftermath was the end of her marriage with a dude. So, probably, Axl is not getting lucky in that front tonight. That, or he is getting supremely lucky, but I'm leaning towards the first.

Haha it was funny when duff pretended to block DJ when he came running to his side.

Cool stream, sucky audio. Give technology 10 more years and it will be good.

I think I saw duff on his phone after nighttrain sitting right in front of her.

Probably already have the tech now, if you were livestreaming from a phone with a camera like the Lumia 1020's, and you went on a site you could stream HD, it'd be pretty amazing. What we got tonight was already miles ahead of the phone livestream attempts from back in 2010 and 2011.

She is bisexual. During her stint on Big Brother she became a couple with another lady, and the aftermath was the end of her marriage with a dude. So, probably, Axl is not getting lucky in that front tonight. That, or he is getting supremely lucky, but I'm leaning towards the first.

You must've missed the part during, I think Patience, when Axl walks right in front of her and she just says in the most panty-dropping tone in the world, "I love you!"

Axl is no stranger to getting lucky:

304933_442304129147560_1434022815_n.jpg

Haha it was funny when duff pretended to block DJ when he came running to his side.

Cool stream, sucky audio. Give technology 10 more years and it will be good.

I think I saw duff on his phone after nighttrain sitting right in front of her.

Probably already have the tech now, if you were livestreaming from a phone with a camera like the Lumia 1020's, and you went on a site you could stream HD, it'd be pretty amazing. What we got tonight was already miles ahead of the phone livestream attempts from back in 2010 and 2011.

What's funny is that today's the day when they make Google Glass available to any U.S. resident over 18 albeit for one day only. The future is now. So, dear U.S. residents, get yours while you can and give us a kickass livestream if you please.

Edited by Scumcat Esq.