April 15th - Recife, Brazil

Black Sabbath

Don't Cry

Axl running off to tweet is hilarious. Judging by his last tweet, his also motivated by the ladies. There will be rasp at the hotel, perhaps.

Extended Rocket Queen breakdown.

Private performance of Tastes Good, Don't It?

+ Cornshucker ;)

But in what order... :scared:

I love this board :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Damn, should've gotten up earlier :(

Besides the livestreaming and tweets, was there anything out of the ordinary this show ? How did Axl sound ?

You didn't miss anything. Just a girl singing over Axl. When we did hear Axl singing he sounded about the same as usual. Same songs different night. Looked like a solid show though. If any thing nighttrain looked good. Axl had no hat and sounded decent. Edited by IncitingChaos
  • Like 1

For fucks sake, I've stayed up for every Duff show but tonight I fell asleep, and of course there's a stream :max:

Well it wasn´t much of an official live stream. A chick from a Brazilian reality show did it with her phone. I guess it´s better than nothing. I hope next time they do the live stream the right way.

Haha it was funny when duff pretended to block DJ when he came running to his side.

Cool stream, sucky audio. Give technology 10 more years and it will be good.

I think I saw duff on his phone after nighttrain sitting right in front of her.

Probably already have the tech now, if you were livestreaming from a phone with a camera like the Lumia 1020's, and you went on a site you could stream HD, it'd be pretty amazing. What we got tonight was already miles ahead of the phone livestream attempts from back in 2010 and 2011.

What's funny is that today's the day when they make Google Glass available to any U.S. resident over 18 albeit for one day only. The future is now. So, dear U.S. residents, get yours while you can and give us a kickass livestream if you please.

I've had Glass for about 2 months now and unless the battery life is significantly more after yesterday's update, there is no way Google Glass would last an entire show.

Ah... I know this feeling. :( I still remember when a Brazilian robbed me. Took away my favourite band.

Oh I guess you meant "I still remember when that english guy tried to fuck up things but he couldn't because with the help of a brazilian the band is still alive". The end of Rock in Rio III was very emotional. Thank you Axl for being loyal and telling the truth, in a business we usually don't see any.

Ah... I know this feeling. :( I still remember when a Brazilian robbed me. Took away my favourite band.

Oh I guess you meant "I still remember when that english guy tried to fuck up things but he couldn't because with the help of a brazilian the band is still alive". The end of Rock in Rio III was very emotional. Thank you Axl for being loyal and telling the truth, in a business we usually don't see any.

5031350+_fe78c8477be382e7b088beb8b1082fc

• Like 3

5031350+_fe78c8477be382e7b088beb8b1082fc

Hahahahaha

Seriously. Get real.

This is what I saw on another site.

Chinese democracy

Welcome to the jungle

It's so easy

Mr. Brownstone

Estranged

Nice boys

Rocket queen

Attitude