**ENTRIES CLOSING JUN 7TH** - WIN a RARE copy of Chinese Democracy w/ **RED HAND alternative artwork**

So many great choices. I hope that after June 7, we get a new thread and a poll to make voting fair.

We will. I know I said it would be based on likes in this thread, but I don't think any entrants will object to it moving to a poll format instead.

With a poll format you could see who voted? I'm asking this because of the points that each categories of members counts (as it's explained on the OP)

You sure can. You just need to specify it as a public poll when you're creating it. :)

So many great choices. I hope that after June 7, we get a new thread and a poll to make voting fair.

We will. I know I said it would be based on likes in this thread, but I don't think any entrants will object to it moving to a poll format instead.

I object.

What am I going to change your name to this time.... :max:

With a poll format you could see who voted? I'm asking this because of the points that each categories of members counts (as it's explained on the OP)

You sure can. You just need to specify it as a public poll when you're creating it. :)

I object.

What am I going to change your name to this time.... :max:

Not cool man.

Second one, cause that logo is sick.

What about first banner with second logo ?

That'd be cool too, but I like the second banner a lot.

The first banner is cool cause of all the Axls in the center :axl92::axl:. I actually had that idea too, back when I thought I had enough talent to try this out :P

Anyway, I'd vote on the second banner with the sick logo.

Did another overhaul of my design, it needed more Axl as well as more work on the background... this has become my own chinese democracy :P

For those interested, this baby counts 43 active layers and everything can be replaced or (re)moved if needed.

(be sure to refresh the page as I overwrite my older links)

Forum banner with title

forum_banner.jpg

Forum banner without title
forum_banner_notitle.jpg

Forum title

forum_title.png

Stars

stars.png

An impression of the page in 1080

forum_complete.jpg

Edited by Bumblefeet
  • Like 4

Great entries on this contest! I think whoever win this will be deserved and will really improve the interface of the forum.

IMO, we should vote for the best overall work. Some entries have a great banner or logo, but I think we should vote for what works better together. For example, in my entries I have a really elaborated banner so the logo is by logic more simplistic, just to be more visible when placed over the banner. I think it work better that way on that particular case, because of the colours of the banner and the forum, etc. In ohter entries the logo is really elaborated and the banner isn't as much, but the overall result is good anyway. So if you ask me I would vote for the entry that looks better together and that would improve most the site.

Great entries on this contest! I think whoever win this will be deserved and will really improve the interface of the forum.

IMO, we should vote for the best overall work. Some entries have a great banner or logo, but I think we should vote for what works better together. For example, in my entries I have a really elaborated banner so the logo is by logic more simplistic, just to be more visible when placed over the banner. I think it work better that way on that particular case, because of the colours of the banner and the forum, etc. In ohter entries the logo is really elaborated and the banner isn't as much, but the overall result is good anyway. So if you ask me I would vote for the entry that looks better together and that would improve most the site.

Hmm, so you're saying like one artist's banner but a different person's logo if the end result looks better?

I'd be cool with that, but the artists would have to be comfortable with it, and we'd have to negotiate the awkwardness of who gets the grand prize in that situation too.

Regardless, I am over the moon with the quality of entries in this thread - you guys really stepped it up, and you should all be proud of your work. I really wish there was a way to thank you everyone individually with something, because you all deserve it. :)

Did another overhaul of my design, it needed more Axl as well as more work on the background... this has become my own chinese democracy :P

For those interested, this baby counts 43 active layers and everything can be replaced or (re)moved if needed.

Forum banner with title

forum_banner.jpg

forum_banner_notitle.jpg

Forum title

forum_title.png

Stars

stars.png

forum_complete.jpg

LOVE :)

• Like 1

Hmm, so you're saying like one artist's banner but a different person's logo if the end result looks better?

I'd be cool with that, but the artists would have to be comfortable with it, and we'd have to negotiate the awkwardness of who gets the grand prize in that situation too.

Regardless, I am over the moon with the quality of entries in this thread - you guys really stepped it up, and you should all be proud of your work. I really wish there was a way to thank you everyone individually with something, because you all deserve it. :)

No.

I'm suggesting that when it's time to vote we should vote for the entry that works best togheter (banner and logo) and improve the most the site. Not just vote for a nice banner or logo.

Sorry if sometimes is hard to understand me, english isn't my first language

Edited by Manfisman

No.

I'm suggesting that when it's time to vote we should vote for the entry that works best togheter (banner and logo) and improve the most the site. Not just vote for a nice banner or logo.

Sorry if sometimes is hard to understand me, english isn't my first language

OK, cool - I was only confused because that's the current plan anyway. :)

Hey guys. This is going to be a tough decision, some really great designs here. I like NachoLZ's second logo.

I wanted to participate since the beginning but never finished my designs until today. I tried to keep it simple, I hope you like it

Logo (made 2 logos, I can't decide which one fits better)

huCrzYa.png

3t1DT8y.png

New replies icons

frNh9rY.pngi5sCJDF.png

Banner

QoaKpf5.jpg

Forum banner with title

forum_banner.jpg

forum_banner_notitle.jpg

Forum title

forum_title.png

Stars

stars.png

forum_complete.jpg

Game over;

That is fucking brilliant man.