Male Fashion Thread

magisme

Guest Len B'stard

I got a 9 yr old niece who was telling me about this thing they do in school called 'peer mediation' which basically is a way to deal with issues that two parties may have, in the interest of resolving them. You talk to both parties, get their side of the story and reach a compromise between them like 'Timmy, if you promise to stop pulling Annies hair then she'll stop kicking over your Tonka truck, OK?' :lol: If you like Red and P4A, i can call my niece in, she's qualified and everything, she has this little badge that reads 'Peer Mediator' and everything :lol:

Or I could be Mygnr's peer mediator :D But i want a badge to that effect.

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 2

Jesus, must be that time of the month or something.

@Lith - The pocket square should compliment the bow tie but not match it. However, a white pocket square is always acceptable. Now you have to decide how to fold it. Straight across presidential style (Bond style) or something more elaborate.

I bought myself a comb and hair gel today. Am I doing it right.

Probably not. You got the hair gel at a CVS or a grocery store or some shit, didn't you? :lol:

Where are you supposed to get it?

Hairdresser or barber. Or you can order it.

Probably not. You got the hair gel at a CVS or a grocery store or some shit, didn't you? :lol:

Most of the products I see at a hairdresser/barbershop, I can get at the supermarket/CVS.

Yeah well... in 100 years we will both look like shit.

#YOLO

Most of the products I see at a hairdresser/barbershop, I can get at the supermarket/CVS.

Usually the shittier stuff like Crew from my experience, but I honestly haven't bothered looking at the selection at those stores in ages because I've just assumed, so you might be right. Still, I think you're better off talking to a hairdresser/barber and having them recommend something specific to your type of hair.

hooray for tolerance! please, I am an unemployed college student. I ain't got no money for that.

hooray for tolerance! please, I am an unemployed college student. I ain't got no money for that.

Come on, now. Stuff I use is $15 a can. Lasts me months. Good grooming products are often reasonably priced because a tiny bit goes a long way.