paradise city at the golden god awards - Axl hinting at Duff back in the band?

Guest Gunns

Guest Gunns

someone in the chat said this

"anyone notice how instead of saying take me down he said stick around and he was looking at duff"

That would be cool, but to be honest, I really think I'm done until either Axl gets back in shape, or some new songs come out. I think I'm staying away from the live shows after this. I'd actually venture to say I was traumatized. And it started off so good, "It's So Easy" was great! But then we got that weird rendition of Welcome to the Jungle going, where it sounded like three people were trying to fight their way out of Axl's throat.

Duff has a solid career and I can't imagine he would associate himself on a regular basis with this shitshow. Only way he would ever be back is if Axl gets himself in shape and learns how to sing again. Seriously, outside of Duff, this band is a complete disaster -- maybe outside of Bumblefoot - who is probably leaving.

Duff has a solid career and I can't imagine he would associate himself on a regular basis with this shitshow. Only way he would ever be back is if Axl gets himself in shape and learns how to sing again. Seriously, outside of Duff, this band is a complete disaster -- maybe outside of Bumblefoot - who is probably leaving.

Richard's okay too, but to be honest, he'll probably be the next one to go after Bumblefoot. This is after all the same guy who's finally found a creative outlet for his skills.

• Like 1