Why do you love and support this band?

i've been following gnr since 1988, but i've never believed in nugnr, not a single day.

i've always considered it as a ridiculous joke (a tantrum) by a man who had lost touch with reality.

axl is not gnr, those who think like me know that time has proved us right.

edit : lol @ ngog

Edited by supercool

I loved the old band, I even respected and supported the comeback era lineup (and grew to really like them) - I don't love or rate this current lineup though, I only support the band in the hope that we may one day hear new music, although I fear that the majority of work by Robin, Bucket and Brain will be replaced by the current guys :(

:bucket::robin: > :bbf::dj:

i've been following gnr since 1988, but i've never believed in nugnr, not a single day.

i've always considered it as a ridiculous joke (a tantrum) by a man who had lost touch with reality.

axl is not gnr, those who think like me know that time has proved us right.

edit : lol @ ngog

Me neither...I just don't understand people who support this circus act :shrugs:

tl dr
I'm here for the lulz only for now
Plus some new leak and occasionaly guest performances with the classic members

I don't wanna pay for a concert until they played new songs
If an album come out i'll buy it

Edited by Crash Diet

I neither love nor support this band.

I do love and support Guns n' Roses though.

And I'm always interested in what the members of classic GnR are up to.

Axl IS GNR if u dont know that as a fact wow............... he owns it all

You type and post like an annoying kid. Or a cupcake. Or both. Edited by username
  • Like 1

Axl might own the name but that doesn't mean he IS GnR <_<

The proof that Axl = GN'R is the fact that when he isn't in a good shape all the castle crumbles.

• Like 1

I love this band, because I love AFD and Chinese Democracy. Both are really important records to me. And also, cause Axl is such a puzzling character. In a weird way I can relate to him.

I love the music and Axl intrigues me. Those are the two main reasons why I choose to waste my time here :D.

• Like 1

Axl may own the name, but he sure as hell ain't GN'R by himself. It's close to GN'R with Axl and Duff, but it's only 2/5ths of the real band.

Maybe if Axl took it seriously and worked hard to do something other than butcher most of the songs (November Rain sounded good last night), to move the band forward, people would look at this as more than a Vegas lounge cover band.

YES AXL IS NOT GNR thats kinda obvious (wow goin down just came on random here LOL) BUT HE OWNS THAT BRAND.

As long as AXL is alive n kicking (well into his 90s) we will slowly get the CD albums n others... u have to remember the record label too ok :)

YES AXL IS NOT GNR thats kinda obvious (wow goin down just came on random here LOL) BUT HE OWNS THAT BRAND.

As long as AXL is alive n kicking (well into his 90s) we will slowly get the CD albums n others... u have to remember the record label too ok :)

If u're going to have a name such as GnR do some justice to it..Right now Axl is just milking the name..

Axl might own the name but that doesn't mean he IS GnR <_<

The proof that Axl = GN'R is the fact that when he isn't in a good shape all the castle crumbles.

No, when Axl was in more decent shape like in 2010. That didn´t mean that the band was always great either. A great Axl can´t change DJ´s lame ass performance. He can´t stop Pitman being irrelevant and he can´t stop Frank from being just an average drummer. Duff returned not only expossed Tommy´s little contribution in a live show but also expossed the whole band. He was the one rallying the band and Axl as well. Duff added mojo that the was lacking.

After 13 years it's a mystery to me why I still follow GNR... I don't know, I think it's fun :awesomeface: and I still hope for new songs, even though the chance of that happening is close to zero.

I have been wondering that same thing LOL But to me it's hoping the reunion will happen which probably will not but one can always dream...And it's fun to watch a car crash in a crazy disturbingly way... :wow:

I love other artists like Springsteen, Metallica, SOAD, but I'll never watch a thousand performances of Born to Run on YouTube. I checked out the cool covers Springsteen did on his Aus/NZ tour earlier this year but that's about it. Axl, even in his current state, still has that air of grandiosity and mystery to him.

No other news could excite me more than the release of ChiDem II and/or III. ChiDem was the album that made me an Axl fan.

I can't support poor decisions like hiring DJ, badmouthing Bucket, etc., but his successes blow me away.

• Like 1

Because Axl is a mystery to me, I love everything he's ever done, CD is one of my favourite records ever. I enjoy keeping up with what the band is up to and going to see them when I can. I try not to analyse it beyond that point. It's music, that's all.

I wouldn't say I love this current line-up. I tolerate it.

Because I was such a huge fan of the guy in his prime, I'm willing to accept the current line-up if the alternative is, literally, nothing.

Strongly disagree. Nothing, to me, is better than a botched clusterfuck with a lazy, careless, way out of shape Axl.