I DARE YOU....

SOLGER

One of my favorites

So similar to the current Mickey Mouse voice that's even scary… :nervous:

The difference is, he had a TON of power and energy back then. He was constantly running around like a mad man but almost never ran out of breath.

One of my favorites

The difference is, he had a TON of power and energy back then. He was constantly running around like a mad man but almost never ran out of breath.

Man, I like the 2001-2002 performances but that's bullshit right there. :rofl-lol:

One of my favorites

His voice is way worst than now!, though the line-up was much better!!

Edited by Todo Poderoso Timão

• 10 months later...

How come nobody thought of this one? Easily the best YCBM since the '90's

Why can't he go see his voice trainer again? I think he will because they are doing a new album so he will have it good for the album and some touring soon :)

Put up a NU GNR You Could Be Mine....against this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3BPH799Js0

Axl was possessed!!

Yes by the cocaine !

Well first of all this is a proshot and the one from 2010 is not, second of all this was when the use your illusion tour was going on so they had to make it as perfect as they could. Like for example, the back round singers from this tour. they were gone in 1994 and never seen with axl again.

How come nobody thought of this one? Easily the best YCBM since the '90's

Why can't he go see his voice trainer again? I think he will because they are doing a new album so he will have it good for the album and some touring soon :)

Put up a NU GNR You Could Be Mine....against this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3BPH799Js0

Axl was possessed!!

Yes by the cocaine !

Well first of all this is a proshot and the one from 2010 is not, second of all this was when the use your illusion tour was going on so they had to make it as perfect as they could. Like for example, the back round singers from this tour. they were gone in 1994 and never seen with axl again.

Yeah but they were around in 93 when the tour ended.

His voice is way worst than now!

No. It's worse now.

Classic cupcake comment, I was there the last 4 concerts of the residency and his voice was more powerful and sounded the best it has in years.

I have seen over 30 concerts since 2006 and except for the London 2010 show with Duff (which I was also there for) his voice hasn't been as good since 1993

"So I was in England, I was walking around the Soho area there, and this young guy with spiky hair and shit, had a Motley Crue t-shirt and shit, comes running. He's like 'Dude! Dude! Dude! Dude!' Pulls his shirt down and he had tattooed right across, 'Fit To Burn'." - Axl, Nov 2006

can't believe nobody threw this one up yet:

The intro is good, then his voice goes to shit a bit and returns for the second half, so that's probably why. Dublin 2010 is immense vocally and 2006 is immense because of the band and stage presence IMO.

• 1 month later...