New Michael Jackson allegations

Gia

http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/14/michael-jackson-sexual-molestation-james-safechuck/#comments-fullwrapper

The lawyer for the latest Michael Jackson sexual molestation accuser is coming out swinging ... telling TMZ the pop star routinely made the young boy skip school so he could be "available" to MJ.

James Safechuck's lawyer, Maryann Marzano, tells TMZ ... MJ publicly flaunted his relationship with the boy, making it appear they were best friends and Safechuck was Michael's protege. The lawyer says in reality MJ was privately molesting the kid.

As TMZ previously reported, James Safechuck (who appeared alongside MJ in a 1987 Pepsi commercial) is accusing Jackson of years of sexual abuse. MJ estate attorney Howard Weitzman has called the allegations "false and scurrilous."

Marzano says a "narcissistic" MJ would prevent Safechuck from going to school as a 10 and 11-year-old so the boy could be available to him when he was on tour.

Marzano tells TMZ, "If there is still any question about the predatory nature of Michael Jackson’s so-called ‘friendships’ with young boys, it should be laid to rest by the indisputable facts of what Michael did to James Safechuck."

The specific accusations are sealed, but Marzano says the case against Michael is airtight.

Sorry if this is old news, but your thoughts?

Seems a bit odd to be bringing these type of allegations when he has a new album coming out

Do you think Michael Jackson was guilty?

Edited by Gia

Seems pointless now, other than someone else coming forward to try their luck at cashing in. The man is dead. He can't defend himself, he can't be punished. If the guy wants to tell his story and be an inspiration to other abused children that's one thing, but that's not what he's doing here with a lawsuit, sealed allegations, and an attorney showboating to TMZ. He's doing this for his 15 minutes and some cash. If the allegations turned out to be true, I would obviously feel saddened for the obvious pain he must have experienced, and still experiences most likely, with having to endure this sort of abuse. But the way he's gone about it reeks.

• Like 4

Not a chance this is just an attempt to strike while the iron's hot with the album coming out..

Hell, it might be a move by Jackson's team to rile up Michael's supporters and get them to buy the new record. Hardly any news coverage of the allegations will be without "Jackson, who had a posthumous album released Tuesday, etc"

Yup, MJ is a child molester, old news. Still good that others are coming out and hopefully more victims can get the confidence to face their abusers. It's never a wrong time to come out.

No.

Largest State in the US + Federal Resources (FBI) vs. A black man = They found nothing.

*shrugs*

it's so easy to believe he is guilty i've always preferred

to view him as innocent...at the same time he doesn't/didn't

make it very easy

How does he not? Where is the smoking gun!

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

Where's the smoking gun with any child molestor though Sunny? They rarely find them balls deep in a nine year old man.

I don't know, in almost any other case I would have assumed that he was guilty. For anyone that kept up with the news and watched the last trial... Well the accusers all came across as idiots and sycophants.

Then there was Jordan Chandler nonsense were they all admitted they lied afterwards to make money out of it. The last trial in the mid 2000's were the mother ended up mentioning how she lied under oath in a previous trial over claiming welfare benefits would have been a parody if it weren't for the fact that it was another nail in Jackson's coffin.

Lets face it? Even if he was what most of the world thinks of him now, those people were the worst people you could find to make those accusations.

Edited by AtariLegend

it's so easy to believe he is guilty i've always preferred

to view him as innocent...at the same time he doesn't/didn't

make it very easy

How does he not? Where is the smoking gun!

sometimes a smoking gun isn't necessary...and i really shouldn't

have to state the obvious...but i believe all his eccentricities stem

from his father fucking his head up plus being an artist