Appetite For Democracy date listed on Amazon

Wait till the UMG press release. We know theres going to be several Blu ray editions.

UK'ers, Hold off pre ordering american copy untill we know its region free. Chances are we will have our own release though, usually a day earlier.

Wasn't there supposed to be an audio version?

I won't sit and watch a 2 hour concert of any band. But I would put the audio on my iPod.

Same here, I want the CD. Rockfuel did say there was a plan to release a deluxe CD w/DVD but I can't find that listen in amazon yet either.

Guest NGOG

Despite previously saying that I wouldn't buy this - because of Rock Fuel's shambolic PR - I will definitely be pre-ordering. I'm a fanboy, so a product by my favourite band is always going to get me excited.

• Like 2

Damn I was in Best Buy today and I checked out the GNR cd section and all that was there was AFD. No other cds.

I will check out amazon, but usually they don't post a date unless it's true.

Since I was at one of the Vegas shows, I pre-ordered it. I've been buying from amazon.com for a long time, so if it's not released, I know they won't charge me.

I ordered 2. Hope this is true.

Edited by Val22

Blurays are all region free as far as I'm aware

Not true.

Best thing people outside of the states can do is wait for following releases, or make sure they have a region-free blu-ray play.

Yeah, I checked. It said USA and Canada only.

Yeah, I wanted a live cd too.

Well, since I saw one of the Vegas shows I would like to have the dvd/blueray.

As for altering Axl's voice I'm sure every live cd or video is altered in some way.

I think every band does that.

Either way, amazon.com will let you know definitely

I say this as a hard core Guns N' Roses fan:

Go ahead and release a live Blu-Ray of the 2012 lineup, but first PLEASE release live Blu-Rays for the '88 lineup, the '91 lineup, the '93 lineup, and the '01 lineup.

Then you can get around to the BBF-Ashba-Ferrer-Reed-Pitman formation.

Thanks.

• Like 1