Some jerk killed a bunch of people last night because he couldn't get laid

Christinith

Sadly these things are more and more common and it's the result of a in general self-centered society.............

.......with easy access to firearms.

Not that you're wrong. You're right. But we should focus in solving the cause of it. I mean, he could take his car in a peak hour and we would have the same result.
7 dead and another 7 injured? Fuck me that would be one helluva hit n run.

Guest Len B'stard

On the surface of things he was a good looking, wealthy guy with good family connections. Usually those things are a win win when dating. I can only think whatever mental health issues he had must have come across loud and clear for no one to ever take a chance on him. I wonder if he had any friends?

Such a needless tragedy for the victims and their families.

It looks to me like he's pretty loud and clear about what a self entitled prick he is!
You wanna count yourself lucky my girl, you probably had a near miss with young Miser :lol:

Miser doesn't leave his house. I'm not worried. :lol:

Also you could probably kick the fuck out of him :lol:

On the surface of things he was a good looking, wealthy guy with good family connections. Usually those things are a win win when dating. I can only think whatever mental health issues he had must have come across loud and clear for no one to ever take a chance on him. I wonder if he had any friends?

Such a needless tragedy for the victims and their families.

It looks to me like he's pretty loud and clear about what a self entitled prick he is!

You wanna count yourself lucky my girl, you probably had a near miss with young Miser :lol:

I was wondering how long it would take someone to liken this to him without me doing it.

• Like 1

Sadly these things are more and more common and it's the result of a in general self-centered society.............

Not that you're wrong. You're right. But we should focus in solving the cause of it. I mean, he could take his car in a peak hour and we would have the same result.

Not very difficult actually. You just have to choose the good moment in our overpopulated big cities.

japan-crosswalk.jpg

• Like 1

Remember the SXSW drunk driver?

Did he get that many? Either way you'd have to at least plan it more with a car whereas it's much easier just to point and shoot.

Either way you'd have to at least plan it more with a car whereas it's much easier just to point and shoot.

You think so? You just need to take your car, step on the gas on a busy crosswalk, a pedestrian street, some random sidewalk where you see 5 or 6 people standing, the queue of a concert you know it's happening on the city, a bar terrace, etc. And if you're fine, you always can keep on driving... and keep on killing. I don't know, it doesn't seem that compliacted of a plan to me.

We keep on avoiding the causes. If he was "ok", he could be in charge of a whole armory and nothing would happen. But you don't need a firearm to cause damage if you really want to.

Either way you'd have to at least plan it more with a car whereas it's much easier just to point and shoot.

You think so? You just need to take your car, step on the gas on a busy crosswalk, a pedestrian street, some random sidewalk where you see 5 or 6 people standing, the queue of a concert you know it's happening on the city, a bar terrace, etc. And if you're fine, you always can keep on driving... and keep on killing. I don't know, it doesn't seem that compliacted of a plan to me.

Y'know I think you may be onto something there! In fact the sooner we stop supplying the military with M-16s and start a policy of issuing every soldier with a large, German, 4 door sports sedan we should have world peace pretty much sewn up! :thumbsup: Well done that man! :lol: Edited by Dazey

Guest Len B'stard

I'd actually thought about posting this but didn't wanna give dude any more attention... saw his vid on WorldStar today. Psychopath with no social skills... goes on rampage in college, drives a BMW... so odd.

Love WorldStar :D

Y'know I think you may be onto something there! In fact the sooner we stop supplying the military with M-16s and start a policy of issuing every soldier with a large, German, 4 door sports sedan we should have world peace pretty much sewn up! :thumbsup: Well done that man! :lol:

Yeah, ok.

FAMILY OF ISLA VISTA GUNMAN SAYS THEY WARNED THE AUTHORITIES

(Saturday 05-24-14 at 11 AM)

ABC News is reporting that the attorney for the family of 22-year-old Elliot Rodger has confirmed he was the gunman who killed six people in Isla Vista Friday night before being killed.

The ABC News report quotes family attorney Alan Shifman as saying that either the family or a social worker who was seeing their son alerted the authorities at least a week ago about concerns and that a police agency actually investigated and interviewed Rodger.

Shifman says the family is devastated by what happened and offers their deepest condolences to the families of this extreme tragedy.

The ABC News report goes on to say that Elliot Rodger had what's believes to have been a highly functional form of Asperger's Syndrome and was being treated by multiple therapists and the social worker who was the one who called the authorities and alerted them.

Shifman says in the ABC News report that Rodger had been bullied in the past.

Edited by AxlisOld

What a completely fucked up psychopath. Those video's are incredibly disturbing.

I'd actually thought about posting this but didn't wanna give dude any more attention... saw his vid on WorldStar today. Psychopath with no social skills... goes on rampage in college, drives a BMW... so odd.

Another case of affluenza: http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-echochambers-25374458

The people who made up this "disease" need to be kicked in the face. People are so obsessed with diagnosing every form of social behaviour. It's ridiculous because everybody seems to have an excuse. Why not just say the guys is completely fucked up and lock him up. He killed people. Actions are supposed to have consequences. In his case getting raped, shanked and then raped again in prison seems fair. I have zero pity for psycho's like this dude.

Did he get that many? Either way you'd have to at least plan it more with a car whereas it's much easier just to point and shoot.

Two dead, 23 injured. Three times more injured, but not as many killed. But he was also drunk. Imagine if he'd been sober and trying.

Why not just say the guys is completely fucked up and lock him up. He killed people. Actions are supposed to have consequences.

Because these days it's always somebody else's fault. Responsibility and accountability don't exist any more.

Why not just say the guys is completely fucked up and lock him up. He killed people. Actions are supposed to have consequences.

Because these days it's always somebody else's fault. Responsibility and accountability don't exist any more.

Which is a shame, because I happen to be a firm believer in both.

• Like 1

Two dead, 23 injured. Three times more injured, but not as many killed. But he was also drunk. Imagine if he'd been sober and trying.

Imagine if he'd been sober with a Glock and trying.

True. Now you can claim an unhappy or a happy childhood made you do something terrible if you ever appear in court. Just choose the one that fits you best.