Some jerk killed a bunch of people last night because he couldn't get laid

Christinith

FAMILY OF ISLA VISTA GUNMAN SAYS THEY WARNED THE AUTHORITIES

(Saturday 05-24-14 at 11 AM)

ABC News is reporting that the attorney for the family of 22-year-old Elliot Rodger has confirmed he was the gunman who killed six people in Isla Vista Friday night before being killed.

The ABC News report quotes family attorney Alan Shifman as saying that either the family or a social worker who was seeing their son alerted the authorities at least a week ago about concerns and that a police agency actually investigated and interviewed Rodger.

Shifman says the family is devastated by what happened and offers their deepest condolences to the families of this extreme tragedy.

The ABC News report goes on to say that Elliot Rodger had what's believes to have been a highly functional form of Asperger's Syndrome and was being treated by multiple therapists and the social worker who was the one who called the authorities and alerted them.

Shifman says in the ABC News report that Rodger had been bullied in the past.

this always seems to happen. just like the navy shooter sometime back, the guy that checked into 3 or 4 hotels in one night since he could hear voices in the ceiling and thought the government was tracking him with a microwave or some shit like that. the cops told the navy and the navy didnt take away any of his credentials or anything.

ABC News is reporting that the attorney for the family of 22-year-old Elliot Rodger has confirmed he was the gunman who killed six people in Isla Vista Friday night before being killed.

The ABC News report quotes family attorney Alan Shifman as saying that either the family or a social worker who was seeing their son alerted the authorities at least a week ago about concerns and that a police agency actually investigated and interviewed Rodger.

Shifman says the family is devastated by what happened and offers their deepest condolences to the families of this extreme tragedy.

The ABC News report goes on to say that Elliot Rodger had what's believes to have been a highly functional form of Asperger's Syndrome and was being treated by multiple therapists and the social worker who was the one who called the authorities and alerted them.

this always seems to happen. just like the navy shooter sometime back, the guy that checked into 3 or 4 hotels in one night since he could hear voices in the ceiling and thought the government was tracking him with a microwave or some shit like that. the cops told the navy and the navy didnt take away any of his credentials or anything.

He was bullied in the past. Free pass.

Edited by AxlisOld
  • Like 1

Imagine if he'd been sober with a Glock and trying.

Yeah, surely those 2 dead people would be glad that at least they weren't shot.

Man, of course a thing made specifically to kill will kill. But this guy was a social danger for obvious reasons and he could have done plenty of horrible stuff even without a gun. And honestly people, mental problems do exist, and people with mental problems need help. Not saying this was the case cos the hell knows what was going on with him but, I said it, mental health should be taken way more serious. Attitudes like "it's bollocks that something was wrong with him" gives mental health a bad name and many people will try to "man up" instead of looking for the help they really need. I'm prety sure our modern egocentric society plays an important role in producing more and more people like this, so I think it's time to think what's wrong with it. Where we are failing.

• Like 2

Yeah, surely those 2 dead people would be glad that at least they weren't shot.

Man, of course a thing made specifically to kill will kill. But this guy was a social danger for obvious reasons and he could have done plenty of horrible stuff even without a gun. And honestly people, mental problems do exist, and people with mental problems need help. Not saying this was the case cos the hell knows what was going on with him but, I said it, mental health should be taken way more serious. Attitudes like "it's bollocks that something was wrong with him" gives mental health a bad name and many people will try to "man up" instead of looking for the help they really need. I'm prety sure our modern egocentric society plays an important role in producing more and more people like this, so I think it's time to think what's wrong with it. Where we are failing.

then the drugs doctors pump into people makes them go even crazier. i think a total overhaul of the US mental health system is in serious order. it wont happen though since it would cost money and the government is making a boat load of cash on pumping their drugs into people.

Edited by bran

He was bullied in the past. Free pass.
You saw the videos? Had it comin'

Sadly these things are more and more common and it's the result of a in general self-centered society.............

.......with easy access to firearms.

Not that you're wrong. You're right. But we should focus in solving the cause of it. I mean, he could take his car in a peak hour and we would have the same result.

7 dead and another 7 injured? Fuck me that would be one helluva hit n run.
Remember the SXSW drunk driver?
Did he get that many? Either way you'd have to at least plan it more with a car whereas it's much easier just to point and shoot.

Two dead, 23 injured. Three times more injured, but not as many killed. But he was also drunk. Imagine if he'd been sober and trying.

If sober it could be a lot worse. We had an attack like that a couple of years ago, only with a small car. Even with that he killed 8 people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_attack_on_the_Dutch_Royal_Family

About this shooting, the guy is so self absored and that makes him so scary. He was obviously a psychopath.

Sadly these things are more and more common and it's the result of a in general self-centered society.............

.......with easy access to firearms.

Not that you're wrong. You're right. But we should focus in solving the cause of it. I mean, he could take his car in a peak hour and we would have the same result.
7 dead and another 7 injured? Fuck me that would be one helluva hit n run.
Remember the SXSW drunk driver?
Did he get that many? Either way you'd have to at least plan it more with a car whereas it's much easier just to point and shoot.

Two dead, 23 injured. Three times more injured, but not as many killed. But he was also drunk. Imagine if he'd been sober and trying.

RHSV3Rc.gif

He reminds me a lot of Luka Magnotta

This is all for fame...

I wouldn't be surprised if some chick says she did fuck him... he's just trying to go down as a "hero"

Yeah it struck me the same way, right down to his little snarl.

It's sad what he did, but it feels like all those videos were crafted in hopes that a movie would eventually be made about him to ensure his 15 minutes of notoriety.

• Like 1

stupid dwarf who likes pokemons
I wish he got a death penalty somehow
Hope he will be roasted as fuck

What a giant fucking piece of shit. At least he's dead. It's just too bad he took others with him first.

He is dead?
I wouldn't even open the news link, because his videos are enough reason for a death penalty
i'm glad he is dead

Edited by Crash Diet

Someone should call DJ :lol:

The family can be devastated all they like but at what point is it not also THEIR responsibility to ensure he is not a danger to himself, let alone anyone else? It's one thing to report to authorities about his mental instability but you can't just notify some government body and thereby relinquish yourself of all responsibility. I know the guy was 22 and therefore a grown adult, but when someone is that unstable and is clearly being vocal about it (ie, meaning its visible to everyone he comes in contact with) he shouldn't be in possession of car keys, or obviously a gun. That's a simple step that could have been taken that MIGHT have prevented the deaths of 6 innocent people.

For one, if he was my son (or even my brother) and was posing that much of a threat to himself and others that I felt it necessary to report it to the police I wouldn't allow him to be alone, I wouldn't allow him to get near a car and I wouldn't allow him the opportunity to have access alcohol or drugs.

Families need to be more involved in the health and well being of their loved ones. Not just palm it off onto 'authorities'. I suppose that's the easiest thing to do though right, when you're a Hollywood hotshot? Too many more important things to do than take control of your son's mental health.

Edited by Redhead74
  • Like 1

Commenting on a video he said, "It angers me so much to see these people having so much fun here. I've lived here for over a year now and it's been such a miserable experience. I haven't been invited to a single party, and all the girls ignore me when I walk around at night. I'm the perfect sophisticated gentleman, but these heartless girls only like to be with the obnoxious douchebags."

Im watching videos on his channel and it is terrifying. He was so entitled and bitter.

Yikes, how sad it came to this. What a lonely narcissist. Just a terrible, appalling thing he did. Jerk is the best word I can think of.

Commenting on a video he said, "It angers me so much to see these people having so much fun here. I've lived here for over a year now and it's been such a miserable experience. I haven't been invited to a single party, and all the girls ignore me when I walk around at night. I'm the perfect sophisticated gentleman, but these heartless girls only like to be with the obnoxious douchebags."

Im watching videos on his channel and it is terrifying. He was so entitled and bitter.

Yikes, how sad it came to this. What a lonely narcissist. Just a terrible, appalling thing he did. Jerk is the best word I can think of.

That doesn't sound like an Aspie, my sister is one & prefers her own company and the last thing she would want to do is party or go out with anyone. She goes to movies on her own, lives on her own but then there is such a wide spectrum of Autism. They call us NT's - neurotypical & it's become an us & them situation. If I disagree with her she will say "typical NT" - you can't win with them.

It's not just a girlfriend he wanted. It wasn't just sex that he needed. He never bonded with his mother. He wanted to bond with a human. He was starved for that first bond of love and he could never make up for it. He never got it. That's the problem. When he was a baby, he never bonded with his mom. I think. When that happens with animals in the wild, the mothers generally kill the baby if the mother doesn't take to them, or she just leaves them to die.

You don't see this with adopted children so much because they are passed right over to someone that is going to take them. Even abused children are handled and loved at first. Even foster children are handled and loved. Something goes wrong in the wiring of people like this. I think it's the first few weeks. With this type killer, you find, looking back, that the bonding just didn't take place. He just wanted to be accepted, but so much more. Textbook actually. It's very sad for everyone. His parents are culpable in my opinion. He spent a lot of time taking all those video's expressing his loneliness. Seriously, if anyone you knew, your friends, your children, your friends children, posted video's like that, would you be in their face talking to them and not going away? Yes, yes you would. I would;

• Like 2

I think it's a similar situation to when someone commits suicide and afterwards it comes out that they were suffering something really traumatic and those closest around them KNEW but decided it was OK for them to be left alone. Fashion designer Alexander McQueen hung himself the night before his mother's funeral. Everyone who knew him knew that his mother was the most important person in his life and he was beyond devastated that she was gone. Yet not one of his friends stopped to think that leaving him home alone the evening before her funeral might be a bad idea. :o

It just dumbfounds me that those closest to these people don't act on signs that are clearly there. Everyone is just too 'busy' these days and absorbed in their own lives to look around and act when someone really needs help.

• Like 2