Some jerk killed a bunch of people last night because he couldn't get laid

Christinith

Last night there was a mass shooting in Isla Vista, California, near UCSB. I was concerned because my cousins were in that area for a graduation. Here's what went down:

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/shooting-isla-vista-uc-santa-barbara-260505021.html

And here's the video the murderer made the day before he went on his shooting rampage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbv5Vpa-B-0

Basically the dude went around killing people because he couldn't get laid and had no social skills. :blink: The video he made is one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. Who did that asshole think he was? He thought he was owed a girlfriend and sex for some reason. This has got to be the most retarded reason to slay a bunch of people that I've ever heard of. (Not that any reason is great) Watch the video. The dude is nuts!

Fucking piece of shit. What a god complex on this little fuck. Just a shame he didn't off himself earlier without taking out innocent people.

See what happens when you hand out participation trophies and tell kids they're owed the world?

Edited by AxlisOld
  • Like 1

On the surface of things he was a good looking, wealthy guy with good family connections. Usually those things are a win win when dating. I can only think whatever mental health issues he had must have come across loud and clear for no one to ever take a chance on him. I wonder if he had any friends?

Such a needless tragedy for the victims and their families.

On the surface of things he was a good looking, wealthy guy with good family connections. Usually those things are a win win when dating. I can only think whatever mental health issues he had must have come across loud and clear for no one to ever take a chance on him. I wonder if he had any friends?

It looks to me like he's pretty loud and clear about what a self entitled prick he is!

• Like 1

Assuming he lives, his dad shouldn't spend a dime on lawyers. He grew up around trophy wives and celebrity daughters, a lot of celebrities live in Calabasas, he didn't know how to handle the "bros" and the party school social life in Santa Barbara, probably never hung out at the beach or ever touched a surfboard. He probably came off as a snob and unlikable.

Edited by dalsh327

Assuming he lives, his dad shouldn't spend a dime on lawyers. He grew up around trophy wives and celebrity daughters, a lot of celebrities live in Calabasas, he didn't know how to handle the "bros" and the party school social life in Santa Barbara, probably never hung out at the beach or ever touched a surfboard. He probably came off as a snob and unlikable.

He's dead.

Sadly these things are more and more common and it's the result of a in general self-centered society.............

.......with easy access to firearms.

They used to just write a note and hang themselves.
Or at most get a little bit stabby which isn't all that easy from the driver's seat of a BMW.

Guest Len B'stard

It looks to me like he's pretty loud and clear about what a self entitled prick he is!

You wanna count yourself lucky my girl, you probably had a near miss with young Miser :lol:

• Like 1

Sadly these things are more and more common and it's the result of a in general self-centered society.............

.......with easy access to firearms.

Not that you're wrong. You're right. But we should focus in solving the cause of it. I mean, he could take his car in a peak hour and we would have the same result.

You wanna count yourself lucky my girl, you probably had a near miss with young Miser :lol:
When was the last time we heard from Arnold? :o

Miser doesn't leave his house. I'm not worried. :lol: