The Official FIFA World Cup Thread 2014

Tater Totts

Uruguay captain Diego Lugano: "You saw this, really? You need to show me because I didn't see anything. Did you see it today or did you see what happened in other years. You couldn't have seen it today because nothing happened.

"The worst of everything is the attitude of Chiellini. He's a great player, with an enormous status. It doesn't correspond with Italian football. As sportsmen leaving the field, crying and appealing against a rival. As a man he disappointed me totally."

Wow. What a dick.

Uruguayans are like that. The worst arrogant people in the world after Argentinians. You'll see the real Uruguay when they start losing a game against Colombia. Their behavior against Costa Rica was laughable, like little kids fighting for their candy. Pathetic.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uruguay captain Diego Lugano: "You saw this, really? You need to show me because I didn't see anything. Did you see it today or did you see what happened in other years. You couldn't have seen it today because nothing happened.

"The worst of everything is the attitude of Chiellini. He's a great player, with an enormous status. It doesn't correspond with Italian football. As sportsmen leaving the field, crying and appealing against a rival. As a man he disappointed me totally."

Wow. What a dick.

Uruguayans are like that. The worst arrogant people in the world after Argentinians. You'll see the real Uruguay when they start losing a game against Colombia. Their behavior against Costa Rica was laughable, like little kids fighting for their candy. Pathetic.

fuori dal campionato!!!

Kasanova,

Although I despise Uruguayans as much as you probably do, I wouldn't say the game was fixed. Italia was weak, they started off weak and I would think it was because they only needed a tie to get through.

Marchisio deserved the red card but for being an idiot. Who does that? I mean, if you're going to kick someone like that, you do it right, and you get a deserved red card. Marchisio didn't kick him in full, it was more like he wanted to kick him but decided not to at the last second, it didn't matter because the moment the referee saw that, he was gone. Then, of course, things started to go wrong for Italy. You can't play against Uruguay with only 10 players when all they need is one goal to get you eliminated. They're not a bad team, they're just a professional team filled with shit arrogant people - which is different.

Suarez deserved a red card and a beating. Not only he did bite Chiellini, but in the moment he realized his damn stupidity he covered his face to "fake" a fault on his side. That's something he always do, always. I don't understand how referees never see through his bullshit. That Mexican guy was a terrible stupid person with no personality at all.

I don't see how any Uruguayan can celebrate this 'victory' with a straight face. I would be embarrassed to see my team win with those practices. That's just not football.

You make a lot of sense here and I really don't disagree with you that much. Italy was a far superior team and they should have "brought it"...which they didn't....and as a fan I am disappointed....if they had played 80% of the way they did against England, they would have won by 3 goals and we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. Even if the ref was paid off, our talent level was better enough not to have let it even matter.....but like you said, we sat on our asses and let them take advantage of the situation.

That being said....no way in Heaven, hell or on Earth was that a red card for Chiellini....even if the referee wanted to be a complete ass, it would have been at worst a yellow card.

Edited by Kasanova King

what kind of grown man fucking bites? i have seen people spitting on people, i have seen someone stomp on another guys head, but i have never seen an athlete bite someone during a game.

suarez-tyson_2543787b.jpg

...at least Tyson was in an actual "fight"....Suarez decides to bite in a game known for finess.... :lol:

Kasanova,

Although I despise Uruguayans as much as you probably do, I wouldn't say the game was fixed. Italia was weak, they started off weak and I would think it was because they only needed a tie to get through.

Marchisio deserved the red card but for being an idiot. Who does that? I mean, if you're going to kick someone like that, you do it right, and you get a deserved red card. Marchisio didn't kick him in full, it was more like he wanted to kick him but decided not to at the last second, it didn't matter because the moment the referee saw that, he was gone. Then, of course, things started to go wrong for Italy. You can't play against Uruguay with only 10 players when all they need is one goal to get you eliminated. They're not a bad team, they're just a professional team filled with shit arrogant people - which is different.

Suarez deserved a red card and a beating. Not only he did bite Chiellini, but in the moment he realized his damn stupidity he covered his face to "fake" a fault on his side. That's something he always do, always. I don't understand how referees never see through his bullshit. That Mexican guy was a terrible stupid person with no personality at all.

I don't see how any Uruguayan can celebrate this 'victory' with a straight face. I would be embarrassed to see my team win with those practices. That's just not football.

You make a lot of sense here and I really don't disagree with you that much. Italy was a far superior team and they should have "brought it"...which they didn't....and as a fan I am disappointed....if they had played 80% of the way they did against England, they would have won by 3 goals and we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. Even if the ref was paid off, our talent level was better enough not to have let it even matter.....but like you said, we sat on our asses and let them take advantage of the situation.

That being said....no way in Heaven, hell or on Earth was that a red card for Chiellini....even if the referee wanted to be a complete ass, it would have been at worst a yellow card.

Right? Italy should have won. They are a better team than shit Uruguay but we can't deny that it's their own fault they lost. Balotelli was completely lost in the game, too. I saw a very boring Italy today.

I swear I was like "come on, man, if they score you're out, it's not like they need 3 goals to win!" during the entire first half.

I firmly believe Chiellini deserved the red card, because he was an idiot for what he did. You're entitled to your opinion and completely respect if you think he didn't.

Right? Italy should have won. They are a better team than shit Uruguay but we can't deny that it's their own fault they lost. Balotelli was completely lost in the game, too. I saw a very boring Italy today.

I swear I was like "come on, man, if they score you're out, it's not like they need 3 goals to win!" during the entire first half.

I firmly believe Chiellini deserved the red card, because he was an idiot for what he did. You're entitled to your opinion and completely respect if you think he didn't.

Pretty much agree 100% with your first two statements....as far as Ciellini, he really didn't deserve a "red" card....he deserved a dunce cap....like this....

dunce-cap-man-4281234.jpg

...knowing that the ref was completely biased...how could he justify even trying to kick someone at that point....at this level....on the world stage? Shame on him....he should have known better.

what kind of grown man fucking bites? i have seen people spitting on people, i have seen someone stomp on another guys head, but i have never seen an athlete bite someone during a game.

He has mental issues.

that's pretty apparent :lol:

What makes Suarez look more like a dick, is that he tried to make it look as if the foul was committed on him.

He needs to go, maybe a year long ban with some serious counseling, or worse.

And when he does take the field again, he should have to wear a mouth piece.

Nothing like a toolbag ruining it for his himself, his team, the sport and the fans, all in one shot.

"If the panel finds Suarez guilty of assaulting an opponent, FIFA rules call for a ban of at least two matches up to a maximum of 24 months."

FUCKIN' YES!!! :headbang:

Decision must be made before Saturday. Can't wait!

"If the panel finds Suarez guilty of assaulting an opponent, FIFA rules call for a ban of at least two matches up to a maximum of 24 months."

i think a year would be fair. 3 fucking times, he needs a strong punishment here.

i think a year would be fair. 3 fucking times, he needs a strong punishment here.

Just like a guy said over there: "See you in two years, Dracula". :lol:

I really hope so!

Suarez won't be playing any more games in this WC thats for sure. And I think he'll get a maximum 2 year international ban from Fifa but be able to play club football if anyone wants him to drag their name through the mud. Barca? let's get cultural. Liverpool got lucky with this.

I would nt put it past Chilieni to bite his own shoulder and then rub his shoulder into Suarez and go down.

Greece did well. They looked terrible in an early game.

Wingland have to stop dreaming. Need centre back, def mid, couples of world class players.

Kasanova,

It was Marchisio who was sent off, Chiellini is the one who got bit ;)

I agree with you Italy looked the better side and had they approached the game in the right way they would have wont it easily. Unfortunately they have this shitty mentality that they bring out ever 4 years it seems. I put the blame for this mainly on Prandelli, he clearly set the team up to look for a draw and it backfired as I knew it would. Also he made some real mind boggling decisions, bringing on Cassano? What was he hoping to achieve there? But the decision making on the pitch was poor too, playing patient possesion football if fine up to a point, at a certain point yo uneed to put your foot on the gas and finish the game off, these player clearly are not good enough to be able to do that.