SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Here we go, FULL show is now available ! :headbang:

Wow, that was pretty amazing.

After reading some of the reviews from the typical Slash haters I was expecting a real sh*tfest.

Myles sounds great, and does a fantastic job on the GnR songs.

Great show.

• Like 1

Slash ft. Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators will be stopping at Soul Kitchen in Mobile, Alabama on 4/29. ;)

All right, Smoking Guns, does this date work for you the day after Halestorm/Pretty Reckless and the day before you leave for Vegas? Man, I can't imagine doing a schedule like this, I would insanely be wiped out.

Edited by Anguyen92
  • Like 1

Slash ft. Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators will be stopping at Soul Kitchen in Mobile, Alabama on 4/29. ;)

All right, Smoking Guns, does this date work for you the day after Halestorm/Pretty Reckless and the day before you leave for Vegas? Man, I can't imagine doing a schedule like this, I would insanely be wiped out.

Holy Shit! 4/28 HaleStorm Pretty Wreckless, 4/29 Slash?!? 4/30 Fly to Vegas for Bachelor party same weekend as Manny vs Floyd. Holy shit. Can my body handle this??!

I have to make this happen! This is still a 4 hour drive.... Puts me back in Bham around 4:00 AM, power nap then fly to Vegas. What would you guys do??

• Like 1

Wow, I just watched a bunch of the show and damn was it good... Slash is killing it and Myles sounds fucking killer on these Guns songs now, I don't give a fuck what anyone says.. Seeing Duff and Gilby out there at the end was sick..

At this point I would kill for a partial Gn'R reunion tour.. Seeing the do a tour with Myles, Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven would be just insane... Gilby and Brent would work too.. Just wouldn't be AS insane..

Holy Shit! 4/28 HaleStorm Pretty Wreckless, 4/29 Slash?!? 4/30 Fly to Vegas for Bachelor party same weekend as Manny vs Floyd. Holy shit. Can my body handle this??!

I have to make this happen! This is still a 4 hour drive.... Puts me back in Bham around 4:00 AM, power nap then fly to Vegas. What would you guys do??

I'd do it... just sleep for an entire week beforehand and an entire week afterwards and you're good ;)

• Like 1

Chile set list?

This one, here?

You're a Lie

Nightrain

(Guns N’ Roses cover)

Standing in the Sun

Ghost

(Slash cover)

Back from Cali

(Slash cover)

Wicked Stone

Too Far Gone

Double Talkin' Jive

(Guns N’ Roses cover)

You Could Be Mine

(Guns N’ Roses cover)

Doctor Alibi

(Slash cover) (Todd Kerns on lead vocals)

You're Crazy

(Guns N’ Roses cover) (Todd Kerns on lead vocals)

The Dissident

Beneath the Savage Sun

Rocket Queen

(Guns N’ Roses cover) (with extended guitar solo)

Bent to Fly

World on Fire

Anastasia

Sweet Child O' Mine

(Guns N’ Roses cover)

Slither

(Velvet Revolver cover)

Encore:

Paradise City

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/slash-feat-myles-kennedy-and-the-conspirators/2015/teatro-caupolican-santiago-chile-3bcb9000.html

Edited by Anguyen92

Lima , Peru yesterday

You're A Lie
Nightrain
Standing In the Sun
Ghost
Back From Cali
Wicked Stone
Avalon
Mr Brownstone
You Could be Mine
Dr Alibi (Todd Kerns)
Welcome To The Jungle (Todd Kerns)
The Dissident
Beneath The Savage Sun
Rocket Queen
Battleground
World On Fire
Anastasia
Sweet Child o' Mine
Slither

Paradise City

11.jpg

19.jpg

24.jpg

Edited by Slash2baz
  • Like 1

Just came back from the venue. I'm really really tired. I will review the show tomorrow during the day. It was the best show I have ever seen in my life. It shits on everything I have seen until now. Goddamn, Slash was absolutely killer.

Lots of people have said this; guess you had to see it for yourself?

There's a reason my friend and I have seen Slash 10 times. We have been saying FOR YEARS that they are one of the greatest live bands out there these days. I'm glad more people are finally starting to see that. Trust me, I would not spend money seeing someone everytime they came through my area, but somehow this band has made me keep doing just that. I have never regretted a Slash show and I have also gotten at least 3 songs I've never heard them do every show I see. Seriously, for $40, it is an absolute steal. Johnny is right that THIS is the closest GNR experience you can get these days.

• Like 1

There's a reason my friend and I have seen Slash 10 times. We have been saying FOR YEARS that they are one of the greatest live bands out there these days. I'm glad more people are finally starting to see that. Trust me, I would not spend money seeing someone everytime they came through my area, but somehow this band has made me keep doing just that. I have never regretted a Slash show and I have also gotten at least 3 songs I've never heard them do every show I see. Seriously, for $40, it is an absolute steal. Johnny is right that THIS is the closest GNR experience you can get these days.

Yup, the last time I preferred an Axl show to a Slash one was Atlantic City 2012. The Axl shows I saw in May-July were nowhere near as good, and then the Oct 2012 Slash show was probably the best Slash show I've ever been to (my favourite venue, Brixton Academy). The Paris shows last November were absolutely killer.

The London 2014 Wembley Arena show was still good, but the venue sucked and the crowd were nowhere as good as Paris or Brixton Academy a couple of years before. Double Talkin' Jive got such a muted response, I can see why they started playing it after YCBM after that.

Thanks for that update.

At a glance, there's still a few more open days for potential dates in the European schedule. Any hints as to where they might be? :)

Say what ?

MOOOOOORE European dates:

Luxemburg: June 17th Rockhal

Nice, France : July 5th, Theatre de Verdure

Man, Nice is a cool name for a city plus the Theatre de Verdure is an amazing place !

Edited by Slash2baz
  • Like 2