SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Yes they started on time, like 7:35

Excellent! I'm really curious to see how long they play, Aerosmith usually lets their opening acts do 12+ songs.

didn't slash2baz say 60 minutes for opening gigs? I think it's in here somewhere give me a minute

here it is, they're on 60 minutes on Let Rock Rule gigs

yes headlining gigs: 120min

Let Rock Rule opening gigs: 60min

;)

Edited by usemyillusions

Great show. Very interesting to see them in a big venue. You could be mine was fucking awesome to hear. World On Fire sounded great. Myles still needs to get used to frontmaning a bigger venue but he sounded excellent. Overall it was a great set but its not even close to seeing them in a smaller venue. My only annoyance was Ghost opening which I didn't think they'd pick for such a limited set.

• Like 1

Great show. Very interesting to see them in a big venue. You could be mine was fucking awesome to hear. World On Fire sounded great. Myles still needs to get used to frontmaning a bigger venue but he sounded excellent. Overall it was a great set but its not even close to seeing them in a smaller venue. My only annoyance was Ghost opening which I didn't think they'd pick for such a limited set.

I did always wonder why Slash wasn't playing bigger venues when I saw him in 2010 and 2012, because I knew he could sell the tickets, but now I'm bummed that he's playing arenas in a lot of places in Europe instead of smaller theatre-type venues. For Axl's GNR I see both pros and cons of bigger and smaller venues, but like you said I don't think Myles can play to an arena outside of Alter Bridge yet.

And wtf is wrong with people not turning up for Slash?! :lol: Wish I'd had Slash as an opener when I saw Aerosmith a couple of weeks ago.

The venue looks amazing !

jones-beach%20(8).jpg

Thats absolutely killer, Summertime overlooking the water, watching a few hours of rock n roll, from two of the best bands in the business

I REALLY hope this tour package makes its way to Australia

How much are you willing to pay? If a touring package like this happens in Australia, then the ticket prices are going to be more outrageous than it already was in the states. A $65 nosebleed seat is bound to be like $100.

Edited by Anguyen92

I am uploading the videos as we speak. Will link to them when they are done.

Sorry everyone, my wifi is way too shaky tonight, these aren't gonna get up until the morning. My apologies

Edited by WAR41
  • Like 1