SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

whoa lol, he does only have 3 fingers. The only vid I could find so far is Sweet Child of mine(which they played really well) Excited to hear what they sound like playing YCBM! cant wait to see them in MA next week!

I'm assuming what you found is from the 2012 gig in Hampton Beach.

I have seen Slash alot and it wasn't his best show. It was you still really good and a blast though. Just wasn't GREAT.

It was the first show of the tour so there was a little rust.

Slash's guitar wasn't loud enough the first few songs.

You Could Be Mine I thought was a bit rough. Not because they can't do it, but they just need to tighten it up and I am sure they will. Myles was reading the lyrics and the solo was off.

Only 5 guns songs.. Could have used one or two more.

There was no solo, blues jam or god father.

They only new song I got into was Word On Fire. Not because they were bad but because I didn't know them. I like to hear songs I know.

Those are some some pin points. Mostly what kept it from being GREAT.

Hard & Fast - Songs is meh for me
Nightrain - Awesome, people were jacked. I was bummed his guitars weren't a little louder.
Standing in the Sun - Love this damn song.. Guitar level was starting to bug me more.
Back from Cali - Good song, always fun live
Apocalyptic Love - We all walked over to Slash's side of the stage for this one and got situated. Guitars sounded better!
Stone Blind (Live premiere) - New song obvioulsy.. wasn't familar with it. My friend said he liked it, I really can't remember it.
You Could Be Mine (Live premiere) - Fist time Slash has played this since Gn'R. Awesome to see but was a little rough. It will be awesome after a couple shows.
Doctor Alibi (Todd Kerns on vocals) - Not too big of a fan of this song either
Not for Me - Love this f'n song and it was great.
30 Years To Life (Live premiere) - Another new song, can't really remember it.
Rocket Queen - Fucking awesome, extended jam included. Have seen better but still awesome.
No More Heroes - I like this alot too. Was watching/listening from the beer line. Its small venue so you don't miss anything.
Starlight - Not a huge fan of this song but it is pretty good live
World on Fire (Live premiere) - New song that I knew. It was killer live \m/
Anastasia - Awesoem as always. Am I the only person in the world that doesn't like "Godzilla" though? Ugliest guitar ever
You're a Lie - pretty good
Sweet Child O' Mine - Insane live as always
Slither - Good

Encore:
By the Sword - Not my favorite encore but was good they did more than one
Paradise City - Always good.

Thanks for the review Tom-Ass. While I much prefer his work in GNR to his solo songs, I still think 5 songs is a very good amount for a solo show, especially when he's got a mix of songs from 3 solo albums and a VR track in there, too (I'm guessing a Snakepit song or two will eventually work their way into setlist, but probably not more per show now with the sheer volume of post-Snakepit songs to choose from/new album to promote).