Sebastian Bach remembers the UYI tours and Duff

full interview here:

http://www.mikejamesrockshow.com

excerpt:

"I'm friends with guys like Duff McKagan from GUNS N' ROSES; we did many tours together. We [SKID ROW] opened up every show of the 'Use Your Illusion' tour, and we partied quite a bit [laughs], GUNS N' ROSES and SKID ROW. We had a good time. But now he is totally straight. I think his pancreas exploded or some crazy shit. When your pancreas explodes, maybe it's time to change your way of doing things. [laughs] 'Fuck, man, what a great time I had last night. I fucking exploded my pancreas. That's killer.' 'Wow, we really did it big time last night. I've got no fucking pancreas. [laughs] I forgot it at the party.' [laughs]

full interview here:

http://www.mikejamesrockshow.com

excerpt:

"I'm friends with guys like Duff McKagan from GUNS N' ROSES; we did many tours together. We [SKID ROW] opened up every show of the 'Use Your Illusion' tour, and we partied quite a bit [laughs], GUNS N' ROSES and SKID ROW. We had a good time. But now he is totally straight. I think his pancreas exploded or some crazy shit. When your pancreas explodes, maybe it's time to change your way of doing things. [laughs] 'Fuck, man, what a great time I had last night. I fucking exploded my pancreas. That's killer.' 'Wow, we really did it big time last night. I've got no fucking pancreas. [laughs] I forgot it at the party.' [laughs]

I usually like Baz, but this just sounds incredibly stupid. Especially after reading in Duff's book how serious this was. He was nearly dead. And if I remember correctly he can never drink again because it'd kill him.

What is it like to be in the biggest band in the world and the memories are mostly about many bottles of vodka you downed? At least since then he's enjoyed what he does. Not that he can't relapse, that article he wrote for Seattle Weekly was someone who could easily just have that one drink, especially when his kids are all grown and doesn't have to be held accountable to anyone except Susan and his bandmates. That has to be a struggle but he throws himself into keeping active to not allow himself to fall into old ways.

Baz knows he could be in a body bag and he'd point the finger at himself for sins of the past as well. Duff and Sebastian have known each other for 25 years and I doubt Duff would be bothered by anything he said about him.

mr Tyler!

His book cracked me up though! He rambles as much on paper as he does on the mic. It's so all over the place. And he's more sexually obsessed than the average 15 year old boy! :lol:

Edited by username

I remember Metal Edge having a "Bazza's Diary" thing in 93 or 94 for Skid Row's Japanese tour where they showed his scribblings...the memorable bits were getting roses from Axl with a note telling him to have a great show and him saying he jerked off and went to bed.

We [sKID ROW] opened up every show of the 'Use Your Illusion' tour, and we partied quite a bit [laughs], GUNS N' ROSES and SKID ROW.

What a big bullshit lie...

Fuck Bach

You wouldn't think this guy is already 46 based on his way of talking and behaviour sometimes.

Methinks Seb Bach is just a regular white trash who got lucky when he was 18

That's all

No real talent there

Edited by Crash Diet

We [sKID ROW] opened up every show of the 'Use Your Illusion' tour, and we partied quite a bit [laughs], GUNS N' ROSES and SKID ROW.

What a big bullshit lie...

Fuck Bach

I never even noticed that when I first read that. Jesus. What knob.

why so much hate on baz? guy always seems really down to earth and very grateful to guns for the opportunity to open for them with both skid row and his solo band. He seems like a really happy guy, i dont see what the problem is.

I'm not down on Baz... He's just a goofy guy... Great singer.