New Sixx:A.M Album -"Modern Vintage" out October/ 7/ 2014

I like the first two records, this one is significantly worse with a few ok tracks (all generic, but ok).

I may go to the Detroit show for fun. And seriously, Myles is in another league as a musician than any of these guys. And I'm saying that as someone that likes Sixx Am

As far as DJ Solos... Tremelo picking while rocking that wah back and fourth on every song kind of sucks.. He is going for a Zakk Wylde esque type solo without the chops.

I admit it. I actually like those solos, but then again, back when I discovered Sixx:A.M. in 2012, the only focal reference points of good guitarists that does solos, I had, was Slash, Myles, and Mark Tremonti and even though those guys are in another league above these guys (and these guys in Sixx:A.M. can be decent good-great musicians when they want to be), I still like that "style".

Uhhhh, as for seeing them live, LA in Club Nokia and I know someone that works for the company that owns that venue, it's a maybe. I just don't know how they go about it in a headlining live setting (how long are they playing for? How are they going to structure the show? Are there going to be any solos? (that's one could be a definitely for sure). How is James Michael going to interact with the crowd and time the songs accordingly?). All of this is really hard to answer when this band is not a full-on touring band until April.

Edited by Anguyen92

"Modern Vintage", the new album from SIXX: A.M., the band featuring MÖTLEY CRÜE bassist Nikki Sixx alongside guitarist DJ Ashba and vocalist James Michael, is likely to sell between 15,000 and 18,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release, according to industry web site Hits Daily Double. The estimate was based on one-day sales reports compiled after the record arrived in stores on October 7 via Eleven Seven Music. The chart will be unveiled on Wednesday, October 15.

SIXX: A.M.'s sophomore album, "This Is Gonna Hurt", sold 30,000 copies in the United States in its first w

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sixx-a-m-s-modern-vintage-projected-to-sell-15k-18k-first-week/#D6xPtc9oBOGb26HW.99

"Modern Vintage", the new album from SIXX: A.M., the band featuring MÖTLEY CRÜE bassist Nikki Sixx alongside guitarist DJ Ashba and vocalist James Michael, is likely to sell between 15,000 and 18,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release, according to industry web site Hits Daily Double. The estimate was based on one-day sales reports compiled after the record arrived in stores on October 7 via Eleven Seven Music. The chart will be unveiled on Wednesday, October 15.

SIXX: A.M.'s sophomore album, "This Is Gonna Hurt", sold 30,000 copies in the United States in its first w

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sixx-a-m-s-modern-vintage-projected-to-sell-15k-18k-first-week/#D6xPtc9oBOGb26HW.99

So.. by today standards it's a success right? I can't believe it..

That's pretty much equal to Slash's first week sales (29,000).

And thank you @NikkiSixx for havin me to that awesome gig last night. So damn impressed bro (even with your new haircut!).

https://twitter.com/DuffMcKagan/status/519981078439030784

Duff played with Ferrer and Fortus last night too?

Dunno i missed this whole story, i just post this if somebody knows something more

• 2 months later...

That's pretty much equal to Slash's first week sales (29,000).

15,000-18,000 is pretty much equal to 29,000?

Isn't 29,000 almost double 15,000?