New Sixx:A.M Album -"Modern Vintage" out October/ 7/ 2014

Gotta Get It Right is OK. Definitely my least favorite lead single they've produced so far, but it's decent. It sounds from their press clippings like this song is pretty different from the rest of the record, so I look forward to hearing what else they've put together.

Not liking the new song. I don't know, it's too poppy, I guess. It sounded a bit lazy (they're playing it safe, that's TOO radio) and too generic. Their first album was/is really great, used to listen to it religiously. The second one was ok. Half of it was good and half of it was pretty meh.

Really not a fan of the new song, loved the first record though, would play it to death. Also love Saints Of Los Angeles so Ashba and Sixx as a songwriting team can deliver the goods. Hoping not all of the new record is like this...

New cut is really growing on me. It's a catchy melody, and a definite ear worm. I appreciate that Sixx:AM are out there making rock records in the current climate where Fall Out Boy are the closest thing to real rock getting airplay. And if a slightly pop-er song like this means some kid buys a Sixx record instead of Taylor Swift or Lady Gaga, I can sleep at night.

Mötley is allright, not a proper fan on Sixx Am thou' but good to see em putting out new stuff. Glad to see a bloke of Axls age active and releasing new stuff and pushing forward and looking healthy at the same time. Suggestion to....

• Like 1