Ask staff

UK SUBS

*This post has been removed by forum administration*

What was Nate?

Ask your administrator team. :shrugs:

What the fuck is wrong with my status updates? For real.

What is this? Soviet Russia? My status on Hepatitis C harms absolutely no one yet you have to delete it?

Fuck off.

Nobody likes an abuse of power.

And I was considering donating my money. :no:

Dude I literally have no idea what you're talking about and never seen any status updates from you. I'll look more into it.

Relax.

This is a question for your mom Downzy...

...which hotel are we staying at tomorrow night?

No clue what Nate's talking about regarding his status update, but he is getting suspended for the bullshit posts offered here. Normally we'd offer the member in question the courtesy of dealing with this in private, but since Nate feels entitled to use obscenities against an admin (me, in this case), we'll deal with this publicly. Curious how you would have donated to this forum Nate, consider there is no means by which to do so.

See you in a week Nate. Learn some manners while you're gone.

For everyone else, if you have an issue with one ore more actions taken by the admin/mod team, please feel free to message us privately. We're fairly easy-going people (so long as you don't get me talking about politics ;) ). Nine times out of 10 it's a matter of miscommunication and can be sorted out. What not to do is what we see here. Thanks!

• Like 3

You can change the Slogans as many times as you want once you become a Club member or there is a limit to it?

There's an option in your profile that allows you to change it as many times as you want (if you're a club member).

So for normal members you can't even change it once manually?

Is there a list of the automatic slogan changes? like after 100 posts - Full, 500 - God etc etc

Nope, normal members can't change it manually at all. There is actually a third party extension installed on the forum that serves the option up to specific user groups (i.e. Club Members).

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Think of it as a "reward" feature for people who have donated.

Yes, there are automatic ones..... that have remained unchanged for at least a decade now. I can remember people asking Eric about this back in 2005 when Frontman was added. :lol:

Newbie - 0

Junior - 100

Full - 200

Senior - 500

DEMI-GOD - 1000

GOD - 2000

SUPER GOD - 3000

OH MY GOD - 4000

FRONTMAN - 5000

Sixes is a normal member, how come he got to change it?

Sixes was a supporter when he made the change.

Back in the day when there was the donation system, after people used to donate, they were moved to the Suppoter/Silver/Gold group for lifetime or there was a time limit up to a year or so?

Back in the day when there was the donation system, after people used to donate, they were moved to the Suppoter/Silver/Gold group for lifetime or there was a time limit up to a year or so?

As far as I can remember it was either six months or a year. Subs made a few changes when he introduced the different colour levels, I can't remember what exactly but as we've done away with the donations it's not relevant now. Anyone who made a donation over $30 close to the time Downzy took over was made a club member in recognition of this.

As far as I can remember it was either six months or a year. Subs made a few changes when he introduced the different colour levels, I can't remember what exactly but as we've done away with the donations it's not relevant now. Anyone who made a donation over $30 close to the time Downzy took over was made a club member in recognition of this.

Yeah I know about the $30 and the club thing, but I asked in regard of Sixes cause of the Slogan change, but thanks for answering about the Donation system.

Edited by Slash787

Yeah I know about the $30 and the club thing, but I asked in regard of Sixes cause of the Slogan change, but thanks for answering about the Donation system.

Sorry I misread, I thought you were asking about the time limits.

I was asking about the time limits in regards to sixes so thanks for answering that lol, The Supporter groups were added by subs or it was done by Erik Magneto Romano? when it was under Erik's rule, there was another type of thing? or everyone was just a normal member?

I was asking about the time limits in regards to sixes so thanks for answering that lol, The Supporter groups were added by subs or it was done by Erik Magneto Romano? when it was under Erik's rule, there was another type of thing? or everyone was just a normal member?

I don't know, I wasn't a member when Eric owned the forum.

Eric set up the supporter groups. I added the "title change" perk.

Honestly, does any of this even matter? :lol:

It doesn't, but there is nothing wrong in knowing about the history of the forum or how things were back then?

Downzy, Russ, Forsaken and/or ER, be cool and let Slash787 change his member title. :heart:

Its ok bro, the Title I want, if they allow me as a special case then they will be like :facepalm:

But thanks anyways and it did touch my heart that you care as a friend

It doesn't, but there is nothing wrong in knowing about the history of the forum or how things were back then?

Nothing wrong with it, just seems odd to be so interested when it's pretty irrelevant in the scheme of things now.

The ability to have custom member titles isn't really an Invision feature (it's a custom mod I downloaded and installed) - it's likely downzy would have had to drop this feature next update anyway - the mod is no longer supported and probably won't be updated to support the next release of forum software.

So don't stress too much about it, none of us will have the ability soon enough. ;)

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with it, just seems odd to be so interested when it's pretty irrelevant in the scheme of things now.

The ability to have custom member titles isn't really an Invision feature (it's a custom mod I downloaded and installed) - it's likely downzy would have had to drop this feature next update anyway - the mod is no longer supported and probably won't be updated to support the next release of forum software.

So don't stress too much about it, none of us will have the ability soon enough. ;)

It is irrelevant now, but there were people like you back then who worked very hard, so im just appreciating your hard work and was just curious to know about things or well basically im a nosy person.

So you are saying that after the update, the "Club members" wont have a title cause of the software update? If the software update is going to happen in the next few days or some weeks, then it would be great if you could allow me to change it for that limited time cause after that it wont even be a feature here.

It is irrelevant now, but there were people like you back then who worked very hard, so im just appreciating your hard work and was just curious to know about things or well basically im a nosy person.

So you are saying that after the update, the "Club members" wont have a title cause of the software update? If the software update is going to happen in the next few days or some weeks, then it would be great if you could allow me to change it for that limited time cause after that it wont even be a feature here.

Nothing is going to change for awhile. The forum will likely look and function as it always has. And if and when we do upgrade, it will likely be that everyone loses the ability to change their title, even if they changed it previously.

I thank you for your concern, but let's consider this issue closed. And thanks to HV for helping to clarify matters.

• 2 weeks later...