Ask staff

UK SUBS

For about the last week my little "you've got mail" icon thing isn't showing that I have new messages.

Is that a glitch?

Usually that only happens after a new email has been read.

I don't have a good answer here, but I also don't want to leave you hanging.

The only time that's ever happened to me was when I had a PM somewhere that I missed.

For about the last week my little "you've got mail" icon thing isn't showing that I have new messages.

Is that a glitch?

Usually that only happens after a new email has been read.

I don't have a good answer here, but I also don't want to leave you hanging.

The only time that's ever happened to me was when I had a PM somewhere that I missed.

I also asked a question, may I know why I Din't get a reply?

I didn't see your question prior to now. You go into your profile and click on "Edit My Profile" in the upper right corner, then click "Profile Customization" on the left.

I didn't see your question prior to now. You go into your profile and click on "Edit My Profile" in the upper right corner, then click "Profile Customization" on the left.

I only see Profile settings on the left, there is no option about the header, on my profile page I see an option where it says "edit header image" when I click on that, it says I don't have permission to use this feature.

I only see Profile settings on the left, there is no option about the header, on my profile page I see an option where it says "edit header image" when I click on that, it says I don't have permission to use this feature.

That's odd. You might want to shoot HV a PM on it. He may know more about it than I do.

That's odd. You might want to shoot HV a PM on it. He may know more about it than I do.

Thanks, I cannot tame the hunger in me.

Can we have forum admin approval ratings?

Serious question.

For example, Obama's approval rating remains at 52% (no this isn't a political thread so frigg off shades).

I think as a community, it is only fair we get to voice what we believe in. So how about once a month we get mags to randomly select a group of twenty five members to poll the moderating team via a PM survey.

I think mags is the perfect candidate seeing he is an insider now.

Whaddya say team?

Let's encourage the best forum possible.

Can we have forum admin approval ratings?

Serious question.

For example, Obama's approval rating remains at 52% (no this isn't a political thread so frigg off shades).

I think as a community, it is only fair we get to voice what we believe in. So how about once a month we get mags to randomly select a group of twenty five members to poll the moderating team via a PM survey.

I think mags is the perfect candidate seeing he is an insider now.

Whaddya say team?

I'll make a deal with you: feel free to do what you're asking, but then the mods and admins reserve the right to discuss and ultimately decide on who the worst poster of the month and a la Survivor style, ban/kick off the person we felt brought the forum down the most.

Deal?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot my password and I'm trying to log in on my new computer but I also forgot the password of the email I used to register this account.

So. What do I do?

I believe the admins can change the email address your account is connected to, as well as reset your password. Regular mods may be able to do the first part also, but I can't check right now as I'm on mobile. I will in a few hours if no one else helps you out by then.

I forgot my password and I'm trying to log in on my new computer but I also forgot the password of the email I used to register this account.

So. What do I do?

Send me a PM and let me know the new email address you wish to assign to your account.

Im speaking of the entire topic. For example i just asked a question about if anyone miss the old guns n roses line up etc & i know i had an answer from one person . After that i checked back to the forum to see where my question is and i couldnt see it anywhere.

Im speaking of the entire topic. For example i just asked a question about if anyone miss the old guns n roses line up etc & i know i had an answer from one person . After that i checked back to the forum to see where my question is and i couldnt see it anywhere.

My apologies. The topic was hidden as it was posted in the wrong section (The Jungle is for former GNR members and their solo acts). I've restored it and moved it to Civil War.