Ask staff

UK SUBS

Hi, am I supposed to approve a friend request? If so, how do I do so?

Thanks

If someone adds you then you are automatically "friends" with that person.

I should know this I'm not fully sure but I think there might be a default setting where you do have to approve friends which you can switch off if you want so anyone can add you.

If you are still having trouble with it PM an admin for clarification.

Chat .... no one ever uses it i'm all lonely ... can we improve this ?

I was always a chat type of a person, I wish the chat was active in here, I used to be in a chat of another band, but sadly that got closed, I made quite a few good friends there.

Just a random inquiry and apologies if this has been addressed before, but I was wondering why the Boxing thread isn't pinned? It seems to be far more active than the Wrestling thread.

-1 from me; neither thread should be pinned. :P

I could agree with that. I guess my point was that if the Wrestling Thread justifies a pin then the Boxing Thread should as well.

What happened to Little Emo Annie, she got banned?

yes

Did she really cupcake any worse than certain other members? Or does donating to the site automatically give you a free pass.

Nobody donates to the site since Downzy took over. She reached her points limit so she's gone.

I don't know if this is normal for anyone else, but whenever I get a notification that someone has "Liked" my post or "Quoted" me, when I click on it, it doesn't takes me to that exact post, it just takes me to the first page of the thread.

So is that normal?

I don't know if this is normal for anyone else, but whenever I get a notification that someone has "Liked" my post or "Quoted" me, when I click on it, it doesn't takes me to that exact post, it just takes me to the first page of the thread.

So is that normal?

That means they unliked it or deleted their post quoting you I think.

So is that normal?

Nope, when I check, I see someone has quoted me or liked the post. But when I click on the notification, it doesn't directly takes me to the exact post, I have to search for it manually.

So is that normal?

Nope, when I check, I see someone has quoted me or liked the post. But when I click on the notification, it doesn't directly takes me to the exact post, I have to search for it manually.

Any time that has happened to me, it's because the post was deleted. The site tries to take you to "ask-staff/page-87#entry4061305," but there is no #entry4061305.

So is that normal?

Are you clicking on the words "post you made"? I used to make that mistake a lot. I'd click elsewhere and it wouldn't take me to the actual post. Every time I click "post you made" it takes me right to it.