Ask staff

UK SUBS

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, you deleted an status update of mine for no apparent reason. manets created a thread about a matheus danvaso "exclusive" where he started with "sorry maynard" in a joking tone, i saw the thread but couldn't reply. the thread was obviously locked but i wanted to joke around saying "no manets, i don't forgive you" in my status update. so why did you delete it?

• Like 1

hey guys, you deleted an status update of mine for no apparent reason. manets created a thread about a matheus danvaso "exclusive" where he started with "sorry maynard" in a joking tone, i saw the thread but couldn't reply. the thread was obviously locked but i wanted to joke around saying "no manets, i don't forgive you" in my status update. so why did you delete it?

Hmm............wasn't me.

• Like 1

Hmm............wasn't me.

Not me, maybe someone didn't realise it was a joke. Not sure what happened.

My fault. Been away all week and came online not knowing the context or the joke. My apologies. Wasn't in the greatest mood yesterday and was likely a bit too trigger happy.

I just gave myself four warning points over the matter, but thankfully Russ took them away 'cause he's good like that.

• Like 2

Hey. Been reading this forum for years, decided to start posting, but..
Bit of a noob question.. How the HELL do you use emoticons?! i just cant figure it out haha
Im the kind of person that needs little smiley faces to get my words across. (imagine Len with no smiley faces!) Any help would be much appreciated =)

EDIT: JUST realised it must be because I've been using my phone. Tried it on laptop and the emoticons are just THERE. Right in front of you haha. That's really annoying as I'm on my phone 90% of the time when i'm on this site =\

Edited by MrShankly

Hey. Been reading this forum for years, decided to start posting, but..

Bit of a noob question.. How the HELL do you use emoticons?! i just cant figure it out haha

Im the kind of person that needs little smiley faces to get my words across. (imagine Len with no smiley faces!) Any help would be much appreciated =)

EDIT: JUST realised it must be because I've been using my phone. Tried it on laptop and the emoticons are just THERE. Right in front of you haha. That's really annoying as I'm on my phone 90% of the time when i'm on this site =\

Unfortunately the mobile platform isn't as fleshed out as the desktop platform. You can still use them on your cell by typing them out (btw, use a colon or semi-colon instead of an equal sign).

oh shit, if only the unsubscribe button exists on status updates

:P

You can hide all status updates, but not for just one user.

Why do youtube links get automatically converted to embedded media but picture links don't?

They should, unless the image link is malformed. Needs to be a direct image link.

oh shit, if only the unsubscribe button exists on status updates

:P

You can hide all status updates, but not for just one user.

Why do youtube links get automatically converted to embedded media but picture links don't?

They should, unless the image link is malformed. Needs to be a direct image link.

I don't want to hide them

In fact, i often reply to a status update

But after a while the notification gets annyoing (turning off the notfication is not the best solution, because there's a situation when i WANT to read any possible reply)

It's unbeliavable that there's no option for unsubscribing from a status update in 2015

That's is my problem

(Yeah, a first world problem, i know :P)

Why was Miser's thread about CD deleted?

For the good of the forum.

I don't see how letting noxious posters spam forums with rubbish is a good thing...see other GNR forums.

I know you and others have taken a dull view on this place because of the moderation but me I say thank goodness there is one place where people can at least try and discuss GNR intelligently and with a certain amount of respect.

I am genuinely sympathetic to people with mental illness but they probably should stay off the internet.

• Like 1

Hey guys, I'm having weird problems using the forum on my mobile and am getting the following message when trying to go through pages in a thread...

"Not Found

The requested URL /undefined was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Am I the only one?

I'm using an iPhone with latest iOS

Peace

Hey guys, I'm having weird problems using the forum on my mobile and am getting the following message when trying to go through pages in a thread...

"Not Found

The requested URL /undefined was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Am I the only one?

I'm using an iPhone with latest iOS

Peace

What browser are you using to view the forum? Are other web pages having the issue?